Reviews for Digiquest for Glory: So you want to be a hero
Starlight-Ninja chapter 14 . 10/24/2008
I really love this! Keep up the excellent work, and sorry I can't help you with the art thing-I can't draw either. U
R'tan chapter 3 . 9/9/2002
It is nice to see that you finished this chapter so to speak. It is hard to beleve that it has been over a year sence I found this fic and then lost trake of it. I am soooo sorry for that but keep up the good work.
wilco488 chapter 14 . 11/14/2001
I loved it, I can't wait for QFG2 to become DQFG. I almost forgot about them until tonight (which is why you probalbly haven't seen my replies lately), but when I remembered I had to check and I was pleasently suprised. They were awsome. Thanks for writing them.
The Paladin chapter 14 . 10/31/2001
Congradulation Time Lady, that was a really great story. I doubt I'd ever be able to match it esp. the way you've given each of the lead character an equal role. One comment is that I had hoped Hikari would actually be a character in the story. Can't wait until Trail by fire. In Service,

The Paladin
jmn103 chapter 14 . 10/19/2001
Whoo-Hoo ! The final chapter in QFG1 is done and I can't wait to see QFG2. I'm a big fan of QFG and enjoy this series greatly.
Klitch chapter 14 . 10/19/2001
Yay, it's finished! That was a really good story. Much like. Can't wait for the next one.
The TurquoiseCow chapter 14 . 10/18/2001
Yeah! It's all done! Great ending! Great story! Great everything! I loved every fun-filled, exciting second of this story and I eagerly await the next one. Oh, hilarious credits at the end, btw. _ Great job! I loved the way you used all the characters equally without focusing too long on one or the other, you had them deal with interesting problems, and, well, the plot was great! Can't wait for that next one! _
Nikara chapter 14 . 10/18/2001
Congratulations on finishing a wonderful story. You did it. I reall loved this story, and the ending was wonderful. I can't wait for the next part, although you definetly deserve a break!
slowqmon chapter 14 . 10/18/2001
I would submit a picture...but I can't draw either. :( Nice ending to the first saga of DQFG. _ Although it gives me the feeling that Bagamon Yaga will get her revenge sometime in the future, even though I'm probably wrong. The credits was an interesting add-on. Gotta love Tylenol. LOL! I'm waiting patiently for Trial by Fire!
mystic scythe wielding TK chapter 10 . 10/11/2001
i love this story man it is so cool takeru mage daisuke warrior ken thief excellent one of the best AU's i have ever read
Gobi Toby chapter 10 . 10/10/2001
Hmm, this chapter did seem a little bit rushed. But I guess that makes sense if it needs to be finished in a month. The character interaction does seem to be a bit stronger in this one, although the cast of supporting characters still seems one-dimensional. Ken's character is a bit weak, but I guess there's really not a whole lot for the thief to do that would distinguish him. I did like how some of the items were changed to be more in accordance with the universe in which it was set.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter-get it up soon!

PS-Did you ever get a copy of the Anthology? I can't beat QFG1 any more on a Duron since some thngs move too fast.
Rocker-Starlight chapter 10 . 10/10/2001
Another good Chapter. I hope your able to get the chapters out soon, you seem to have a good knack for leaving your audience in suspense. Well written, please continue as soon as possible. Happy writing! _
Nikara chapter 10 . 10/10/2001
Congratulations on the soon to dome one year anniversay. How many stories have you posted in the last few days? 3, 4? Great job. This chapter was a little boring, but leading up to somthing good. Thanks for all of your hard work!
Jenna D chapter 10 . 10/10/2001
Uh-oh, Ken'd better not get caught. Good chapter. ~J~
Butterfly chapter 10 . 10/10/2001
You finally wrote a new chapter.