Reviews for A Second Chance
Ice Wolf17 chapter 1 . 10/5/2001
Awesome! Keep on writing!
daisukefire chapter 1 . 8/25/2001
Daisukefire takes a shot of Vodka, then looks at this fic, and takes another shot of Vodka (that's actually what I'm doing.) Then he thinks: Which is better, this fic, or this Vodka? Yesh, definetly this fic! Once again, excellent job! Some how, I managed to guess the ending of this fic, but it was still just as beautiful. One of the things I love most is when evil characters repent and join the light. In my opinion, all people can be redeamed, except *cough Myotismon cough* This was truly an incredible fic, aside from its shortness, and I'm very tempted to put it on my favorites list, but that is reserved for longer fics. I could probably write countless pages of praise for this fic, but I know how humble you are! You never seece to amaze me! _
Ghost chapter 1 . 8/25/2001
Funny how "wild ideas" that pops into ones head always turn out to be really good stories. This was very nice reading in my humble opinion. I give it an Ultimate/Mega status.
Whitney chapter 1 . 7/6/2001
i loved this story!...i had a feeling that DemiDevimon was going to end up as Veemon...also think about it...DemiDevimon and DemiVeemon...does that say something to you?...very cool story...i liked it a lot
Lady Iapetus Roving Wanderer chapter 1 . 4/17/2001
Wow! I never even thought up that connection before! Great job!
Krocket chapter 1 . 3/5/2001
One question... who do you think Hawkmon and Armadillomon were?
cat chapter 1 . 2/11/2001
good cute very cute i think your right bout the little guy he coud have been some thing beter and it was very sweet i felt sorry for him.
flower cannon chapter 1 . 2/11/2001
ohhhhhh, sil-VA! where in the digiworld do you get such good ideas? i luv this! soooooo original! and, its also ironic how there names r similar. the 1st time i heard "demiveemon" i thought "demiDEvimon!" i guess 'twas sad when vemonmyotismon got 'im. and its true, everyone deserve forgiveness! ~fc
Meikari chapter 1 . 2/10/2001
Yeah,that was so cute!I LOVED IT!
tremor3258 chapter 1 . 1/31/2001
The lisp made me never realize the voice actors were the same (somehow 'Davish' and "That's right boss, get those Digidestined!" never clicked. I've always liked stories like redemption, and DemiDevimon was fun. Somehow, I was thinking Wormmon (some people just don't get a break...)
Kay chapter 1 . 1/23/2001
::gasps:: Coolness! This is really orignal- I love it! It's perfect- absolutely... gosh, now I'm inspired... must write a Daisuke fic... must... Ahem, anyway... _;;; It was awesome, and not to mention unique!
Wildfire4 chapter 1 . 1/20/2001
I never even realized that DemiDevimon and Veemon had the same VA...great twist there at the end. Here's an idea...if Veemon, Hawkmon, and Armadillomon are all "legendary Digimon," then I'd be curious to find out what you think Hawkmon's and Armadillomon's origins are. Excellent work as always...and so original.
ShannonL chapter 1 . 1/14/2001
Wow...This is what I call original. Never, ever seen a story like this one before. ~sits down in shock~ Incredibly written Silver.~wanders back to her scholarship exam studies~
LMN chapter 1 . 1/14/2001
I love this fic! Demidevimon becomes V-mon...kind of makes you wonder. Cool idea and great story!
Sephiroth no Miko chapter 1 . 1/14/2001
kawaii _ Qinglongmon is sorta like Shenlong, now that i think of it.
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »