Reviews for A Second Chance
Phantom 1 chapter 1 . 1/14/2001
So it wasn't just me who thought that DemiVeemon/Veemon sounded like Demidevimon. But it makes one wonder: Is Saban USA so cheap that they have to reuse the same voice actors over and over again? Here's another interesting thought: when I first heard Flamedramon, he sounded like Angemon. I like your short stories, you should write more (when you're not writing your Crystal Digimon saga).
Chappel chapter 1 . 1/14/2001
Hey Silver I really like this one and I agree how the voces for Demidevimon and Veemon are the same.
Renn Ireigh chapter 1 . 1/14/2001
Wild ideas turn into great ones.
mimi san chapter 1 . 1/14/2001
Good man!
Ryan Griffin chapter 1 . 1/14/2001
That story was incredibly cool. At first, I thought DemiD would be Wormmon, but this makes much more sense. And as for "this couldn't happen in the show," I wouldn't be surprised if it did. It makes total sense. And what about Hawkmon and Armadillomon? Perhaps they were Digimon we knew and loved in 01.
Thou Shall Not chapter 1 . 1/14/2001
It was pretty ironic, wasn't it? But ooh...that would have been a really cool idea if PicoDevi was V! -happy squeal then pouts- Too bad it'll never happen...really great work, and interesting idea, too! I like this!
Aardwulf chapter 1 . 1/13/2001
I had a feeling as to where this was headed when you mentioned "reforming" DemiDevimon's body. :) Leave it to Silver to find the good in a conniving, evil flunkie, and make him into a sympathetic character, no less! (No offence to Demi; I rather like him myself.) Wonderful job, as always!
MoonAngel chapter 1 . 1/13/2001
O.o DemidevimonVeemon? O.o THat was a very orgnial story...Really orgnal, great story...
Quatrina-san chapter 1 . 1/13/2001
I knew it was Veemon! *is proud that she figured it out* I think it's strange that they have the same voice actor too, and of course Demidevimon is just too adorable to hate and let suffer. This was an EXCELLENT ficcy! And the way you used Qinglongmon was great! *can't wait for him on to appear on the show* Sayonara!
Worldwalker Pure chapter 1 . 1/13/2001
Cool! I always thought Demidevimon got a raw deal. It was nice to read this fic.
40 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3