Reviews for In An Instant
Naleyalltheway chapter 30 . 9/16
Well I gotta say at least u finished it cause I hate when people don't finish their stories but I hate that it's anti naley!naley forever ok?
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 30 . 9/3/2015
Aw I'm sorry you think it's unpopular. I really liked it. I'm glad to see one where all three ladies are friends. Great job on this!
pllfreak33 chapter 30 . 7/18/2015
The whole thing breaks my heart
pllfreak33 chapter 4 . 7/17/2015
I think anything that paints Nathan in such a bad light is horrible
pllfreak33 chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
Noooooooooo not Nathan!
Taylor chapter 30 . 9/12/2013
I loved this story. I stayed up Til 645am reading it. Well done!
bitten2 chapter 30 . 4/1/2010
awesome story i know its been a long time but i think you should continue!
olouar chapter 30 . 12/1/2007
that was so amazing.

xoxo Eden and Peyton
p0kem0n chapter 30 . 7/25/2006
Wow I loved this story. Nathan should have gotten the sh*t beat out of him though.
kcjadesolo chapter 30 . 4/8/2006
This is a very good story, well written.
Luciana chapter 30 . 3/7/2006
You may think it was one of the least favorite fics, but to me it was one of the best ones I read. I really love the ones who focus on their friendship more than romantic relationships, they're so much cuter! I'd like to congratulate you, this fan fiction was perfect. Keep writing more stuff like that, please!
AlexRiley chapter 30 . 1/14/2006
This was a really nice story, loved their friendship and what they've gone through together. Hope you write something similar to this.
iftheyonlyknewthetruth chapter 30 . 12/22/2005
i really enjoyed reading this. many people are afreaid to write from more than one person's point of views in a story. i hope to see more great stories come from you
sugarhighnutjob chapter 30 . 12/22/2005
Brilliant Work! I actuallt enjoyed the fact it was anti-Naley but I'm so sad it ended. YOu are SO getting on my favorites list
Caren H chapter 30 . 11/2/2005
I don't think it was disappointing, far from it actually. Least favorite? Believe me, I've seen some crappy ass stories and this isn't one of them. I enjoyed reading this story throughout the year. One of the best OTH fics out here.