Reviews for In An Instant
Taylor chapter 30 . 9/12/2013
I loved this story. I stayed up Til 645am reading it. Well done!
bitten2 chapter 30 . 4/1/2010
awesome story i know its been a long time but i think you should continue!
olouar chapter 30 . 12/1/2007
that was so amazing.

xoxo Eden and Peyton
p0kem0n chapter 30 . 7/25/2006
Wow I loved this story. Nathan should have gotten the sh*t beat out of him though.
kcjadesolo chapter 30 . 4/8/2006
This is a very good story, well written.
Luciana chapter 30 . 3/7/2006
You may think it was one of the least favorite fics, but to me it was one of the best ones I read. I really love the ones who focus on their friendship more than romantic relationships, they're so much cuter! I'd like to congratulate you, this fan fiction was perfect. Keep writing more stuff like that, please!
AlexRiley chapter 30 . 1/14/2006
This was a really nice story, loved their friendship and what they've gone through together. Hope you write something similar to this.
iftheyonlyknewthetruth chapter 30 . 12/22/2005
i really enjoyed reading this. many people are afreaid to write from more than one person's point of views in a story. i hope to see more great stories come from you
sugarhighnutjob chapter 30 . 12/22/2005
Brilliant Work! I actuallt enjoyed the fact it was anti-Naley but I'm so sad it ended. YOu are SO getting on my favorites list
Caren H chapter 30 . 11/2/2005
I don't think it was disappointing, far from it actually. Least favorite? Believe me, I've seen some crappy ass stories and this isn't one of them. I enjoyed reading this story throughout the year. One of the best OTH fics out here.
Abzhighman23 chapter 30 . 9/26/2005
Are u kidding i just spent neary 2 hours reading this lol and its the best damn story i have read in ages. U sure can rite and i bloody loved it. The concept was the best and u cant get better than the relationship betwwen the girls its great. Well done and now im gonna read some more if ya stories. Keep it up xx
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Nathan raping Haley? Seriously whats wrong with you. Have u not watched the show lately? Nathan LOVES Haley! And i mean he would never rape her! I dont know what ur problem is but Nathan is a sweet guy!
Kris chapter 30 . 7/17/2005
i rly liked i great writer!
FanFicWorm13 chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
I read this fic in two hrs strait i love it i cant wait till next chapter so update soon hurry lol ]!
Lady Piper1 chapter 30 . 6/13/2005
this was a great story! i love the story you told about their friendship, and i didnt mind the anti-naley-ness. if u ever think u might want to write a sequel to this...im for it.