Reviews for Insert Self Here
shugokage chapter 17 . 10/4/2013
Definitely an interesting story thanks!
shadowfan999 chapter 17 . 8/8/2013
please update this fic with a new chapter i cant wait to see what happens next
Inara Seraph chapter 17 . 10/13/2012
This is a wonderfully characterized story. I wish it had more to it.
AmatureAuthor chapter 5 . 12/31/2010
*edward elric spazz* GAH! LET THERE BE SPRING OF DROWNED BOY!
AmatureAuthor chapter 2 . 12/31/2010
okay, you, my friend, are my HERO! you just combined three of my favorite things; ranma 1/2, crossdressing, and secrets (like person in a school for the opposite gender, forbidden relationships, secret past, ect). I LOVE IT!
Riniko22 chapter 17 . 11/22/2010
Enjoyed the story to this point, tho I am sorry to see that you have not update with a new chapter or any other stories in years. Still, I wanted to note that I liked the story and hope you return to finish it one day.
tatewaki2000 chapter 17 . 12/19/2009
very exciting fic.
tatewaki2000 chapter 2 . 12/19/2009
Kumoatsu chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
hahahaha,

nice.
Kumoatsu chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Huh... not bad pretty good actually!
epain chapter 17 . 12/17/2007
It is an interesting story but it is unfinished. You should try to finish it.
Ardoris chapter 17 . 11/23/2007
I absolutely love the self insert. Lots of people do them, but this is a really high quality piece of work. I can only hope that you will be continuing it . . . or is it forever lost to the void of writer's block? In any case, it is a well developed story and is very well written.
Kefka Sprite chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
Hehe. I love self insertions. Its the only kind ill wirte. DItto for toruring my character. I just find it fun. Every fiction i write, he crashes into some form of hard object, right off the bat. Hoping the rest is as good, but i have little worries it looks.
Kei chapter 17 . 2/15/2007
Itachi's scary... he just strangled the girl to death...

But yea, I just wanted to ask a couple of questions. First, isn't calling Shampoo dumb a little harsh? The only reason she sounds like a bimbo is because of the choppy japanese(though admittedly, her brashness and one-track mind does make her seem less than smart... she's still pretty devious.)

Second, isn't Akane a notoriously violent sleeper?

Last, are you planning any pairings(specifically for Kari but I'm curious about the others too)?

Too bad Kari had to bail out of the tournament(it cut off on Kaga's appearance - yes, I am a Kaga fangirl and yes, his ride is teh coolness). Keep it up; can't wait to see more of the Amazons(and Kaga)!
epain chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Very interesting but unfinished. Update please.