Reviews for To Stand Alone: Completed version
Thistledemon chapter 2 . 12/19/2004
Question:

What on earth is Shana doing with the group if they're heading to Rouge? Isn't she supposed to be, you know, hundreds of miles away with Zieg/Melbu? Bit of a slipup there.

Otherwise good. Liked the insight into Rose, and Albert's slightly amusing large vocabulary.
Erisonii chapter 2 . 7/28/2004
You... are... amazing... I just LOVED this fic! But, I DO have one thing I want to say (it's not a complaint, just something I wanna say)... Why isn't this an Albert/Rose fic? I support this couple as much as Lloyd/Rose, so I took this as an Albert/Rose fic. Whether this fic was aiming at these two as a couple or not, I still say you are practically a professional writer, it was so beautiful! I love this fanfic so much! Keep on writin'; ya got my support!
Raindog Bride chapter 2 . 3/29/2004
Ah...
I've been reading a few bits of your work (Having only just finished Dragoon today) and, you're good. No, excellent. ...godlike?
Your work with the characters... their emotions, their very history... ahh, you're good. I will read everything you have.
OneCrazyMuthaTrucka chapter 2 . 3/6/2004
WTF...is such skill with writing even POSSIBLE? What muse has possessed your soul to come up with a case in which one conversation only happens that takes an entire hour to read? I've heard of good, great, awesome, then skip a few, and that's where you stand. Have you considered becoming a professional author? By the way, update your main fic, you know, the one with Marius, Rose, Lavitz, etc. everyone in it, the action fic that's really really really good? I forget what it's called since I haven't seen it in a long time but please update! You are hands down the best author here, so please update soon!
Candace chapter 1 . 7/7/2003
this was great. Nice look into Rose's past life.
Lolly Cheesecake Factory chapter 2 . 2/21/2003
Ah ha! I was wondering, but I guess I AM slow, neh? I though I saw before, but I wondered why you would post it under another name? There was a rip-off! Outrage! Marius sounded too familier (yeah, REALLY Freefall?) And anyway, stated before, it's good, really good, great.
SteelSoul chapter 2 . 4/15/2002
Damn it, it's over? I really liked read this fic!

Rap's you rock!

(i like to see you write a vampire fic...)
xaphanea chapter 2 . 7/25/2001
Rap's, what can I say? Besides YOUR STORY IS AWESOME! Rose is a very deep character to get into, and I think you did a really good job of adding in your own Marius flashbacks. This is definitely my favourite story on this whole site, keep it up!
Ami chapter 1 . 4/14/2001
That was a great reflection of Rose. Really well written.
The Protectors of Endiness chapter 1 . 4/10/2001
Whoa. that was really good. it looks like it would have been hard to write!
Queen of the Faeries chapter 1 . 1/15/2001
I loved it! I've been waiting for so long to read this and i wasn't disappointed. I just love reading your stories. It's true, Rose and Albert are interesting characters. they should talk more. The only thing i can find wrong iwth this is that you sometimes use "your" instead of "You're" but other than that, it's flawless.
Rap's chapter 1 . 1/14/2001
*hugs RA* BWAHAHAHAHH! Shhhh! Do you want it to HEAR! *points at the typo demon in her head- looking very stupid* it's immune to spell check! *laughs and begins to growl at grammer* I dunno- no matter what i do I can't seem to fix that stuff... I think it has cursed me... (typo demon giggles) BASTARD! (typo demon giggles again) *whine* Roooseee AANGGEELLLL! Make it STOOPPPP! (Typos demon laughs at Rose Angel and begins to throw cake)
Rosalyn Angel chapter 1 . 1/14/2001
Rap's-chan! Genius! Pure genius! Of course, this is my favorite LoD story thus far. I LOVE the way you did Rose's memory scenes with Marius! BUT, I have to say this. There WERE some grammer errors. Like, misusing "were" and "was". And then you accidentally used "your" instead of "you're" in some places. I do that sometimes.
Rap's chapter 1 . 1/14/2001
I MEANT TO SAY.. before the description thingy so rudely cut me off.. that i am REALLY SORRY the font is so huge! heh? An easy way to get around that is making sure your web text is set to a medium (default) font. bah- id have posted it better but my damned comp is a little screwy at the moment!
Carmen chapter 1 . 1/12/2001
OMG, yer so good with this story! i love how u make it so dark, angsty, and..good. rose is also my favorite chara in LoD because i think she's kewl, wayyy better than Shana! u made her really realistic, shes exactly like the way she is in the game! cant wait for the next part!