Reviews for The Pain of Future Wrongs
anthi35 chapter 16 . 10/19/2014
pretty good but why doesnt bianca exists i loved her in th show
kayley chapter 78 . 1/23/2013
I wish u would write some more I'm loving this is their a mother part or somethund
kasey123 chapter 78 . 1/28/2012
need more
Crystalzap chapter 78 . 12/13/2011
you make the character OOC with all the crying, but over all the story is cute so I like it ;)
Crystalzap chapter 30 . 12/11/2011
Umm didn't Chris remove the poison and is only dead/dying became he killed mini him...?
Guest chapter 78 . 8/22/2011
wow wat a story very humor & has suspense
Pryiia chapter 78 . 2/19/2011
Hey, where's the rest?
Smart one17 chapter 78 . 6/14/2010
I really injoyed this story it is a shame that you stoped writing it. But the story is on my favorites.
bananacupcakes chapter 78 . 5/27/2010
Please continue :]
NewSlove chapter 78 . 12/5/2009
i know it's been four years but i was wondering if you were going to finish this...i hope you do
PadyandMoony chapter 8 . 9/22/2009
I know you probably gave up on this story seeing as you haven't updated in four years, but i just found this yesterday and forgot to look at the update date before I started reading (I usually do but, well, that's over and done) .

Anyway, this was so good that read all 78 chapters in one go till 3 in the morning, I've put you on my alert if you ever decide to start again and I so hope you do. I hope this can rekindle your your muse!

Great work!
Cookiefan57 chapter 78 . 4/2/2009
I think that the story is very good but you need to come to an end soon. Reechan37
234group chapter 78 . 7/14/2008
This story is so good! I can't wait until you update! Please update soon! I really like the story!
absolutely-a-supernatural-fan chapter 78 . 2/24/2008
this is absolutely the best story ever written i cant wait for u to write more... u are writing more arnt u? :( please write more! thank u!
faith bonksie chapter 78 . 2/13/2008
WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW

It took three days for me to read this but it is absolutely amazing.

Please Please Please update soon.

I am actually begging