Reviews for A little bit of entertainment
Hexpert chapter 8 . 5/18/2011
Oh, my. For a second there I was almost nervous about what Peter told Remus. :) I was so relieved that it was part of the plan. Anyway, Peter's so great at deceiving people. : James doesn't know it, but he'll be deceived by the person he praised for his deceiving.

~Hexpert :)
EpicFail94 chapter 8 . 3/20/2011
hehe, sneaky Peter, lol
shadowglove chapter 8 . 12/19/2008
yay! sirius go get your man!

And you, dear author, update!
critic chapter 2 . 4/6/2007
The whole Irish thing? I love it, it's a fantastic idea and this is the first time I've come across an Irish Remus, French yes, Irish no.
Fishheads chapter 8 . 3/8/2007
Can you make Sirius scream "YOU AND YOUr DAMN CONSPIRICY THEORIES!"
Fishheads chapter 1 . 3/8/2007

I'm part Irish.
chunky-01 chapter 8 . 12/29/2005
i love this update soon!
Freak in Corner chapter 8 . 10/16/2005
wow great plan from James, great update as well i can't wait to see what happens between Sirius and Remus
Captain Oz chapter 8 . 6/15/2005
I have met pissed off Irish guys- my uncle, for one, but I can barely understand him as it is. I love the Irish accent, and an Irish Remmie is hot! Please please update, and let Siri confess. Remmie needs to know!
Swimmer-Girl chapter 8 . 5/13/2005
I like your story! I like the ending, you actually let Peter do something, after all he (Peter) is a marauder for *something*. A lot of people leave him out all together. Sirius and Remus are so *cute* together! all together now, ah! :-D Keep updating!
Goddess of Idun chapter 8 . 4/22/2005
this is so exciting! you must update! i'll put it on my aaw-list!
mouseygirl512 chapter 8 . 1/14/2005
GREAT! EXCELLENT!...I want so not expecting the twist...but hurry mischievous lily...very different...her plans wouldn't happen to involve a certain potter now would it? lol it is good...and hopefully I'll upload my fic by the next time I talk to you so that you can read the beginning...hopefully it won't be to horrible

but hehehe yours was good I promise I'm being honest!

trinakim chapter 3 . 12/28/2004
Elizabeth Tears chapter 8 . 12/23/2004
Oh, please DO update soon, or I am going to go insane ... er, more than before, I mean. Anyway, this is brilliantness and ignore any flames you get because slash is great and this is great and there should be more great slash stories! Lol, just please, PLEASE update soon!

Lizzy D
Amber Ice chapter 8 . 12/7/2004
Ah, confused...but quite happy - I think. Yay, you updated!