Reviews for My Blessed Mistake
Regina Mortuae chapter 11 . 2/15/2011
Hey, I loved the story. It was really cute. The only complaint I have is that you didn't really explain how it happened. Other than that bravo!
luft chapter 7 . 5/23/2010
i was gonna review once i finish the story, but i really like this chapter. just found this story, it's great! ) love the fairly oddparents part, the three-part conversations..you're a really good writer!
Jazmingirl chapter 11 . 3/5/2010
Im more of a Gil/Sarah Nick/Greg but I like this story was sweet and cute
L0stAng3l chapter 10 . 2/26/2006
Okay, I couldn't review on chapter 9 again lol. I appreciate your reaction, and it really has been stupid not to read the AN, I don't know why I didn't... normally I do. Well, I think I wouldn't have the courage to give a response, so I really admire that. Furthermore you're a very good write, I wish I could write like that. But again, if I'd read the AN I wouldn't have send you that earlier review, can you forgive me? lol. Also, you did a very good job to make me a sanle reader, because this was the first I ever read, and I simply love it. Okay, for me this is a long review, so I think I'm going to stop now, cause I have to go to school, yuk. Again, great story, with emphasis on great. Thumbs up!
Dugleik chapter 7 . 2/26/2006
Kykelikokos? As in 815 493 00?
Dugleik chapter 4 . 2/26/2006
Gefjon? Where the hell did you get that name? Seriously now, the Norwegian husband would not bring out that name. Trust me. There is no one in Norway with that name.

Enough rambeling, I like the story, Grissom is a jerk
L0stAng3l chapter 9 . 2/26/2006
First: good story... furthermore, the so-called Norwegian you wrote in this chapter, isn't real Norwegian. I can't speak Norwegian though, but this was German... and I know that because I've had German in school for about 4 years lol. But again, good story!
caffinebunny chapter 11 . 2/11/2006
just so you know, this story rocks. i read it for the first time in a completely dead-end IT helpdesk job at a security company, and have just spent my saturday morning trying to find it again so that i could add it to my favourites...

you rock :-)
NarcissaVenus chapter 5 . 1/28/2006
Oh but it's not a piece of crap, really. Do keep writing. It's intreiguing and funny. Just as if not more so than my facsinating spelling of long and slightly complicated words. Grab a leg and start swinging, that's funny! Delta-9-whatsit stand? Did you make that word up? Lol, what does that mean and where did you get it, and how did you manage to spell it? I can spell floxynoxynihilipili... never mind, apparently not. She's 5'5"? I thought she was 5'8". Oh well. That's not fair! She's two inches taller than me and 10 pounds lighter! And pregnant? Now I feel really fat. Just kidding, not really but I was typing it in a humourus way. (Is that a bone?) Hehehe, "Do you understand what nausea is?" That's hillarious. I want to steal your brain for an hour to see where you come up with these things. (I actually was joking that time.) Where do you get all of these medical words? Ooer, Lady Heather! She's always fun! Excelent chapter by the way. Very funny, as you might be able to see I love funny. Sorry if it's a bit long, but I always love long reviews. More to read and far more interesting than a simple "Great story, continue." which never really tells you what they like. So, thanks for reading if you got this far. Then again you might have been gone at the "I want to steal your brain." part.

~ Jordan
NarcissaVenus chapter 4 . 1/28/2006
Ooh, it's really a great story so far. I loved the part about the plauge! That was funny. You're funny actually. I also liked the comparison to maggots on a corpse in the first (right?) chapter. Very romantic.
Penname0000 chapter 11 . 12/30/2005
I don't even know what to say right now. I just sat down to read a short little fic and I got sucked into this amazing story. I loved it, it was so original and refreshing and not out of character, which is a feat in itself considering the situation. It contained the perfect amount of humor (a lot), drama (barely any), and Greg (I love Greggo). I loved the ending, and I'm so glad that- although not surprised that- she married Greg. I can't wait to read more of your stuff, which I'm going to go do right now... I think that's about it. Fantastic job.
Adrienne chapter 11 . 6/22/2005
I am so confused, is Greg the husband? If it is then YES! Greg/Sara is the ultimiate!

But anyways, yeah I love this story. I started reading it yesturday anf inished today. I'was gonna review lastnight but I figured I'd do that once I finished it :)

Loved it!
phelipa chapter 11 . 6/9/2005
I love this story so much! it is fantastic! Aw, usually I don't like Sara/Greg but this was so good! so cute!
Stormchilde chapter 11 . 5/18/2005
Well that ending was not entirely what I expected, but I do like it. If fact, I can’t find anything about this story that I don’t like. Pacing is excellent, nothing in the plot seems rushed or forced. The emotions are so perfect and real that it’s impossible not to get lost in it (which I did – I tried to read it during my lunch break at work but I was still reading when the buzzer went off) I just couldn’t step away until the end! I love Greg angst and this had more of it than I would have thought, you wove it in so expertly. If ever you find you need it, this - has a English to Norwegian translation.

Your fic was recommended by SexySanders on the Greg Sanders thread at the Your Tax Dollars At Work board and I can hardly wait to read more of your work.
liv chapter 9 . 5/17/2005
Great story.. only one annoying "plot-hole"...

"If only she could understand the Norwegian Liz spoke softly to her brother."

IT'S GERMAN...!

I started wondering when I read the name "Gefjon"... *No one* in Norway has ever had a name like that... It's like calling an American girl Bubusutumu -see, makes no sense.. Anyways.. A weird name I can bear.. but not a whole conversation in German when it's meant to be Norwegian.. please!

A minor mistake; Liz Larson would probably be Liz Larsen. A son-ending is swedish/american. Sen-ending is Norwegian (both versions means "son of Lars", which is a very common lastname in scandinavia...so no biggie)

Anyways.. conversation-wise it bugged me that you'd written in German..So.. here's the correct translation.. -All you do is copy and paste into your story.. ;-)

"Pappa er sint Greg." Dad's furious, Greg.

"Hvem bryr seg. Han er jo alltid sint på meg." What ever. He's always furious with me.

"Han vil at du skal komme hjem." He wants you to come home.

"Jeg har ansvar her." I have responsibilities here.

"Han vil at du skal komme hjem. Og bli der." He wants you to come home. And stay.

"Bli? Jeg kan ikke en gang gå! Kan du ikke snakke med han for meg?" Stay? I can't even go! Can't you intervene?

"Hvor ofte må du banke på dødens dør? Greg, jeg er enig med ham." How often do you have to go knocking on death's door? Greg, I agree with him.

"Jeg har jobben og livet mitt her. Uansett, så lovte jeg".. He cast a quick glance at Sara.

"…at jeg skulle hjelpe under graviditeten. Vær så snill, Liz, jeg er trøtt og syk. Senere, okay?" I have a job and a life here. Besides, I promised…my preggo I would help. Please, Liz, I'm tired and sick. Later, okay?

"Løgner" Gefjon mumbled from her position at the end of the bed, never taking her eyes off her iPod.

I could go on.. put I'm guessing you see my point:-)

Again, I must say I abs. enjoy reading you story so far:-)

xx