Reviews for Marked by Jutsu
NarupokeeAurorafan chapter 23 . 10/23/2012
Please update soon :) ! Bye
book reader-lover of 3000 chapter 11 . 7/19/2012
I love how u use the many pairings. Love u included shikamaru I am like him. My mom started the sentence to ask me something with if u somehow find motivation
Cameron Reese Slytherin chapter 23 . 8/5/2011
this was the best story i ever read but there were a few errors but hey i like it and hope that there will be new chappies so good luck
Sanao Mikaru chapter 22 . 3/16/2011
omg! i love your story , . your story really amazing . . :D

'bout sai, make him replace sasuke position, when sasuke leave his band?

*evil smirk*

i think when sasuke know, person who replace him ,umm near same

to him . . he will angry, plus sai has intimate situation with naru chan . .

can imajin, sasuke red face . .

:D

ooh, and i like kisame/naruto action in your story . .

kinda cute

*giggles*

especially when kisame, said he feel like a pedophile . . XD

where the p.c.f.g (pink crazy fan girl) ? long time no see her didn't disturb our sasu kun . . XD

ok please update as fast as you can

*puppy eyes jutsu*

im waiting :)
Rei Uta chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Hihi! :3 I'm your newest reader and I lurv this tale a lot! Maybe it's cause it's long... Anyways, good job on bringing out the emotions and I find it interesting you thought of mixing the future generation thing with the reincarnation thing. :) Overall, thanks for making me like Itachi and other possible members of the Akatsuki more. :3 They sound so kawaii! XD
Sora Nami Kayaki chapter 22 . 7/30/2010
I Absolutly LOVE it! Its so... i dunno the right word, but its awsome! I love it! Please update soon! XD
jj chapter 15 . 7/21/2010
wow really horrible why bother
Princess chapter 22 . 7/17/2010
It has a really good plot so please update soon!
Ookami-Ryuu chapter 22 . 7/11/2010
*smile* To be honest I've lost most of the things that happened in this story. But I wanted to read the new chapter anyway (and put this story on alert now when I have an account XD).

I'll go back re-reading everything one day when I have a bit more time.

I did enjoy this chapter anyway.
Dive To Dream Sea chapter 22 . 5/23/2010
ey! i used to be shinigami11 but i changed my name. wow, i just spent like... three hours re-reading the story. i remember why i liked it so much!

but i think i understand what you're going through. a lot of the stories for every category doesn't have the same feel as they use to.

but i'm glad you're back & i can't wait to read more from you! i hope another chapter gets posted soon! good luck! :D
DarkRavie chapter 22 . 5/22/2010
Anake14 chapter 21 . 11/7/2009
you know...you're very cruel for leaving it at that and not updating...then again i have a friend who updates like once a year or something...it's very strange to have to reread many chapters to figure out what was happening last...anyway, great story! You get extra points for thinking of reincarnation just because life is so f*ed up that it is probably what would really happen to a majority of the people here...
Purgatory of Endless Twilight chapter 21 . 9/30/2009
really gr8 sotry u have here... u so need to update so i can continue reading this story... I wanna see how it ends... Man i havent read a naruto story like this n a while...
therhoda chapter 21 . 6/28/2008
well, i am highly amused! geeze this was a fun read.

i am curious as to where you are going with this. Weel i hope more is to come.
melissaaax3 chapter 21 . 4/10/2008
can't wiat for the update!

- -melissax3