Reviews for A Complex
YukitoHappa chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
um...okay...

i knew the moment it said Opedius complex that it was gonna be about Kurt boning a woman and finding out it was his mum but that was a bit odd. I'm glad you realised suicide was a sin and that Kurt can not commit suicide, lest he goes to hell and becomes a plant for eternity.

we learnt about penis envy and ophedius complex in psychology. Is this where you discovered Ophedius Complex or are you a funky historian?

odd but creative.

Keep up the Kurti 3:) [but less ophedius plz!]
Tique chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
Um, this was well-written, but come on, neither of these characters would do this. Kurt wouldn't be making out with random women at a club anyway, and while I can imagine Mystique being seriously disgusted by what had happened, she wouldn't kill herself.
This was just way too melodramatic.
Eh chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
wow... i mean WOW!
but... he /didn't/ sleep with her. and he shouldn't have bnlinded himself because he didn't know it was her! and Mystique did not know the man was her son! dramatic people. _!
crap... thats a conclusion i'd expect from my neighbor. texas is rubbing off on me. waa!
awesome story!
-Eh!
Didi chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
Shudders... Great story, wonderfully written and very smooth. But the thought of Kurt blinding himself... shudders again...
Rogue14 chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
Tragic...but good!
ReluctantDragon chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
*SHUDDER* ugh... great story, but did he have to blind himself? ;-)