Reviews for Rebellion
Goddess Bless chapter 9 . 5/7/2004
I LOVE THIS STORY! pls continue soon!
ImaginaryFriendless chapter 9 . 5/7/2004
FUNNY! I want more! And I really want to see Umbridge and the staff's reactions to all the letters...Did Umbridge succeed in convincing Fudge that Voldie's back after "He" had tea with her?
Lily and James Potter chapter 9 . 5/7/2004
very funny. Update soon.
Danalas the Lady Chaos chapter 8 . 5/3/2004
LOL* This just keeps getting better and better! Will the Ba Ba Black Sheep come up again?
Ed loves Lil chapter 8 . 5/3/2004
*dreams about next friday so that an update will knock her socks off with laughter again!* I love your story! I think it is halarious! Maybe you should have Harry or Ron sing 'Eternal Flame' by the Bangles to Umbride! That would be funny! If I ever went to Hogwarts, and Umbridge was there and I was a guy, I would do it to drive her nuts! Maybe Umbridge will like it and throw roses at Harry's feet! LOL!
Goddess Bless chapter 8 . 5/2/2004
lmao!
coolcat411 chapter 8 . 5/1/2004
Oh, I LOVED the Harry pretending to be Voldemort bit , that was just brilliant. I think Snape should be getting a lot more mad about the stuff Harry is doing, he seems slightly OOC but as this is a humour fic I guess it doesn't matter. it would be funny if he was angrier though . As an idea, how about every a spells so every time Snape walks into a room you hear these loud booming church voices singing "Halleluia! Halleluia! Halleluia!" i have no idea how to spell that but ...you could have everytime he tries to take points from Gryffindor, these random bats fly in and start attacking him and getting stuck in his hair. just an idea. Hermione should be more involved in this too i think. Ok this is a really long review but this is a really good story so far cant wait to see more.
Lily and James Potter chapter 8 . 5/1/2004
heheheheheehee very funny.
TonyK chapter 8 . 5/1/2004
who is MISS Zabini?as far as i know..blaise(a MALE in the potter film)is just that,a male...
Ms. Issues chapter 8 . 5/1/2004
That was so funny! i was laughing so hard
n0b0dys-ang31 chapter 8 . 5/1/2004
OHMYGOD! SO FUCKING FUNNY! KEEP WRITING!
closedacc chapter 8 . 4/30/2004
BRILLIANT! Simply Brilliant. Although I would have loved to read about Zabini asking who plays the Pretty, Pretty Princess in Harry's Pretty, Pretty Princess game and Harry's answer...I don't remember if you did it already but will we ever see Snape's robes and things turned into colors, say, like pink?
Lily and James Potter chapter 7 . 4/27/2004
I don't mind. But Hey what Magazine? I want to read it now...update.
annon chapter 7 . 4/26/2004
next chappie you have to hit umbridge hard, maybe make her think she's going nutters. n-e-way i love it so keep it coming!
LittleEar BigEar's sis chapter 7 . 4/26/2004
*giggles* OOH, me like! Hope you post more soon *wanders off to medicate her pony, still giggling*
1,558 | « Prev Page 1 .. 91 98 99 100 101 102 103 .. Last Next »