Reviews for Rebellion
Lady Elusive chapter 50 . 3/15/2013
I loved this! It made me laugh so much! Siruis lives, Harry is going to live with him he likes Luna...(Huna what a nice ship and one I actually like) thank you very much for entertaining me funny person x :)
Raethor chapter 23 . 3/14/2013
Go Dr. Who
Neccara chapter 50 . 3/11/2013
Excellent story, I loved it. 3

I read through it in less than a day because I just couldn't get myself to leave it. Insane!Harry is fun.
Guest chapter 20 . 3/11/2013
you are a geniussssssssss
LadyTeldra chapter 7 . 3/8/2013
-blinks- Zabini... Is a male. Blaise Zabini.
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 50 . 3/8/2013
That last chapter was practically perfect! I am so glad that Dudley and Harry are closer now!

Loved this and can't wait to check out the sequel!
OspreyEmblem chapter 6 . 3/8/2013
Sooooooooo trippy. I like it, but I can't deal with this amount of unbridled insanity before my fourth cup of coffee.
Miner603 chapter 22 . 3/7/2013
He should have said 'A Blue apple a day keeps the Doctor in the Blue Box away.' It doesn't of course, but it would have been funnier.
Shalarean chapter 50 . 3/6/2013
This was the most amazingly random story I have ever read! I'm going to bed now, but next chance I get, I'll be reading the next one.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 50 . 3/4/2013
"I'm thinking pink fur and a ball gown." "I think that would defeat anyone," Dudley said with a shudder. "Yeah, not many people have the kind of mind that I have," Harry said with a nod. "You always were special, Harry,"
Amused.
"You're godfather's getting off of his murder charges?" Dudley asked, his eyes widening in surprise. "They just recently found one of his supposed victims, who is very much alive, So that's brought some questions up." "I'll say," Dudley said, shaking his head in amazement.
Amused.
Harry neglected to tell Dudley of the fact that he shouldn't be able to read it unless he had at least a little bit of magic in him. He didn't feel the need to stir the pot that much when he was already causing most of them to shake their heads.
Yaw.
"Ah, but they're mostly all pranking books," Harry said. "Or books that will help me with my pranking."
Studying helps with nearly everything... including pranking.
Good day, good night, and good luck, Draco, Dudley, Harry, Lucius, Luna, Narcissa, Neville, Severus.
Robyn S. Mockingbird chapter 50 . 3/4/2013
Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. So, congrats for giving us more insanity, and congrats to us that you finally finished this thing! Or was it the other way around?
... Regardless, Harry's spectacular, Dudley doesn't seem like a total terror, the neighbor's still giving them odd looks, and we have a new story to bug you about!
In all Siriusness, though, I'm very pleased with the ending, and have thoroughly enjoyed the ride.
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 50 . 3/4/2013
I love your Dudley. I hope he takes to his own magic as well as he's taken to Harry's. Thanks for sharing.
blucross chapter 50 . 3/3/2013
Dear lord, I laughed so hard during this story that I almost cried. I can't wait until the sequel (which I'm going to read now). Brilliant job with this story!
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 28 . 3/3/2013
If Harry is the Master Joker, then does that make Ginny the Mistress Harly Quin? XD
Guest chapter 50 . 3/3/2013
Wow... just wow... You are absolutely incredible. Laughed my way through the whole thing!
More please!