Reviews for Rebellion
MarbleWolf chapter 50 . 8/27/2018
loved it! will be reading this to my husband soon
Sapphire's Ink chapter 17 . 8/24/2018
I UNDERSTAND THAT BRUCE ALMIGHTY REFERENCE! Kudos.
Guest chapter 50 . 8/3/2018
Very fun, and si many chapters! Thanks for writing/sharing.
Guest chapter 50 . 8/2/2018
good story
KaartjeLissy chapter 50 . 8/2/2018
Loved this fic, so, so much! Very hilarious! Side note: This fic is eight days older than I am
Emily Elizabeth Fowl chapter 8 . 7/23/2018
HOLY SHIT SO INCREDIBLE
slytherinsal chapter 50 . 7/19/2018
hilarious anarchy
slytherinsal chapter 36 . 7/19/2018
My son went to a nightclub once in a miniskirt with fishnets and high heels and female style makeup [if anyone could tell the difference; he was a Goth anyway] and he was disturbingly pretty.
Yes, it was a dare.
slytherinsal chapter 22 . 7/17/2018
I was expecting David Bowie's 'blue, blue electric blue, that'd the colour of my room'.
Or lots of smurf references
slytherinsal chapter 10 . 7/17/2018
Snape is actually taking this pretty well, I wonder if he has a good idea what they are up to
slytherinsal chapter 9 . 7/17/2018
I am enjoying this insane mayhem. It is distracting me from my day job which is in need of a stray plot bunny to wrap the last two chapters of my book, and I want distracting
slytherinsal chapter 7 . 7/17/2018
you made Blaise Zabini be a girl? I guess you'll have changed his name, because who on earth would call a girl 'Blaise'? I was surprised to see a Slytherin named after an early Christian martyr Bishop, weren't you? almost as weird as using an ultra modern name like Tracey, which should also be a boys' name but it got stolen by girls. But then, you got boys called Morgan these days, which is a girl's name.
EllaJuroku chapter 16 . 6/18/2018
What song are they singing?
Guest chapter 50 . 5/23/2018
I actually love nice!Dudley, though I was hoping he and Harry was going to be a prank duo during the summer.
goldengirl555 chapter 32 . 5/15/2018
I love how Snape think Harry really is an idiot. Of course he can’t possibly have strong mental shields because Potter can’t be that intelligent
1,558 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »