Reviews for Rebellion
Flashfire chapter 13 . 6/5/2004
This is brilliant! When are you going to annoy Snape again?
SmacksKiller chapter 13 . 6/4/2004
NO! You've forgotten to put the sand dinner!
Ron chapter 13 . 6/4/2004
Great chapter, here's an idea - Have the trio curse Umbridge to hear everyone speaking in diffrent languages, even though they are speaking English
Ed loves Lil chapter 12 . 6/3/2004
Oh Merlin! What a funny episode! I loved it but you forgot the baba sheep! LOL! I loved it. Maybe you ought to throw a dung bomb on Snape's head and it explode! That would be funny!
Deja Wu chapter 12 . 6/2/2004
:my ghost floats up from my corpse on the floor: HAHAHAHAHAH! XD This is so good that I died laughing! Write more please! _
Lola chapter 11 . 6/2/2004
This fic is great, I about laughed my ass off.

Here's An Idea have the trio turn the floor ib the great hall into a checkerboard patern and when you step on it each one "A Cow goes moo" and have each as a diffrent animal. That would drive Umbridge around the ben
annon chapter 12 . 5/31/2004
The good the bad and the Smelly

-neville's failed potion becomes useful

Once upon a mid-winter's dream

-snow storm in the dada class

Can-Can-Can

-upbeat version, like moulin rouge

GET MALFOY INVOLVED!
Jack chapter 12 . 5/30/2004
If you really want to screw with Snapes mind when he's teaching Harry, Have Harry picture Umbridge doing a Strip tease or getting on with Voldie
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 12 . 5/30/2004
oh i love this story, and this is so funny- the next spell cast should have the school in the scene of a well known movie.
Danalas the Lady Chaos chapter 12 . 5/29/2004
Oh my...

That was just...

That was wrong...sick and wrong...

ButBLOODY BRILLIANT AND HILLARIOUS!
Madness chapter 10 . 5/29/2004
Y'know what? I couldn't resist coming up w/ a few more daily pyramid ideas (and her desk should be differently clad each day):

1) Umbridge finds a pyramid on her desk (neon green w/ purple polka dots) made out of telephones. At random times during classes, one rings. A muggle-born student instructs her on how to answer a phone. Upon figuring out which is ringing, she picks up the receiver and the familiar announcer's voice fills the room informing her of the latest animal.

2) Next day, the pyramid is made of light bulbs of every conceivable type standing on a plaid desk. The sign placed says, "You light up our lives!" During classes, all the bulbs start flashing in random patterns (think of chasing Xmas lights).

3) The day after's pyramid is of bananas standing on a B&W checkerboard desk. The sign says, "You've been made a mokney of!" Later in the day, a letter is received informing Umbridge of the sound a monkey makes.
Candidus-Lupus-Full-Moon chapter 12 . 5/29/2004
very funny
Szihuoko chapter 12 . 5/29/2004
LOVE IT TO BITS!
Kyra Invictus Black chapter 12 . 5/29/2004
Funnyfunny as always . . . needs more Snape.

Have Harry Polyjuice into Fudge, order Umbridge to call a staff meeting, and issue an executive order that all the teachers have a pie-eating contest in which they can only use their hands . . . all while the students have set up a scrying bowl system (or something similar) so that everybody can watch as the teachers get their faces covered with pie. Just think: Blueberry-covered Snape, apple pie for McGonagall, chocolate cream pie for Fudge/Harry, and cow pie for Umbridge.
Goddess Bless chapter 12 . 5/29/2004
how bout you make it so whenever umbridge goes to walk she trips? really lame and stupid but hey i'm half awake at the moment
1,397 | « Prev Page 1 .. 76 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 .. Last Next »