Reviews for Rebellion
Lily and James Potter chapter 13 . 6/7/2004
Crazy person she is.
Miss Mooney chapter 13 . 6/5/2004
Can I steal you and impliment your insane genius into my own story? I can't remember the last time I laughed like that. Yeah, OOC, but who cares?

Give Snape a tail, floppy ears, and puppy paws. *snickers* Could you see him running around and attempting to catch students like that? Oh! Jerry Springer style next for the talk shows! Now I must find a way to steal you so I can continue writing. Haha. Genius. Laughter. *insane laughter is heard*
Candidus-Lupus-Full-Moon chapter 13 . 6/5/2004
very good chapter though no as funny as the last
Kathryn Grover chapter 13 . 6/5/2004
LOL, now who replaced the trio with the Warners? This has to be one of the most bizarre (and hilarious) fics I've ever read.
crazley chapter 13 . 6/5/2004
lol
Kyra Invictus Black chapter 13 . 6/5/2004
Hm, what to do to Fudge? How about exactly that: fudge!

In two ways: first, cover him with the nice yummy chocolaty kind, (and have every owl in the owlery come at him to eat the fudge), then cast on him the same multiplication charm as the letters, so there are dozens of Fudges.

Bonus points if you have Fudge annoy Snape and vice versa.

Double bonus points if Lucius Malfoy comes too.

Triple bonus points if somebody transfigures Lucius's clothes into gold hot pants (a la the Rocky Horror Picture Show) and a pink T-shirt that says "I love Muggles." And high heels or something.

Happy writing,

-Kyra Invictus, Queen of . . . well, nothing yet, but JUST YOU WAIT, I will be!

PS: I read a bunch of your other reviews for this story. Do Jack's idea. And listen to SmaksKiller's reminder. Do Madness' ideas from the latest review, and number five from the Ch. 12 review. Pink bunny with a drum, YEAH!
Flashfire chapter 13 . 6/5/2004
This is brilliant! When are you going to annoy Snape again?
SmacksKiller chapter 13 . 6/4/2004
NO! You've forgotten to put the sand dinner!
Ron chapter 13 . 6/4/2004
Great chapter, here's an idea - Have the trio curse Umbridge to hear everyone speaking in diffrent languages, even though they are speaking English
Ed loves Lil chapter 12 . 6/3/2004
Oh Merlin! What a funny episode! I loved it but you forgot the baba sheep! LOL! I loved it. Maybe you ought to throw a dung bomb on Snape's head and it explode! That would be funny!
Deja Wu chapter 12 . 6/2/2004
:my ghost floats up from my corpse on the floor: HAHAHAHAHAH! XD This is so good that I died laughing! Write more please! _
Lola chapter 11 . 6/2/2004
This fic is great, I about laughed my ass off.

Here's An Idea have the trio turn the floor ib the great hall into a checkerboard patern and when you step on it each one "A Cow goes moo" and have each as a diffrent animal. That would drive Umbridge around the ben
annon chapter 12 . 5/31/2004
The good the bad and the Smelly

-neville's failed potion becomes useful

Once upon a mid-winter's dream

-snow storm in the dada class

Can-Can-Can

-upbeat version, like moulin rouge

GET MALFOY INVOLVED!
Jack chapter 12 . 5/30/2004
If you really want to screw with Snapes mind when he's teaching Harry, Have Harry picture Umbridge doing a Strip tease or getting on with Voldie
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 12 . 5/30/2004
oh i love this story, and this is so funny- the next spell cast should have the school in the scene of a well known movie.
1,403 | « Prev Page 1 .. 76 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 .. Last Next »