Reviews for Rebellion
sillystory38 chapter 17 . 7/9/2004
This fanfic his so hillarious...

I was laughing so hard at "Snape ate it"

and fudge the purple midget that my parent tought

I was crazy. I'm surprise they havent sent me to

the hostital!

-It would be nice if you would make a chapter about The Order of the Phenix reaction and Voldemort reaction to this rebellion.

-How about Lockart sending Umbridge lots of

autographs.

-How about an article in the daily prophet by Rita

Sketcher(I dont know how to write that name)

"Who will Dolores Umbridge Choose; Fudge or Voldy"
Candidus-Lupus-Full-Moon chapter 17 . 7/8/2004
very good chapter

for dinner or lunch all uumbridge should ge is ketsup pakets and empty soda cans
mystical panther chapter 17 . 7/8/2004
OH SWEET GOD I MUST HAVE MORE OF THIS INSAINITY!

IT IS SO FUNNY I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING I FRIKED THE HELL OUT OF MY PARENTS WHEN I BERTS OUT LAUGHING WHEN HARRY SAID SNAPE ATE THE COLDRON AND POTION! THEY WONT TO TAKE ME TO A METAL HOSPITAL BUT I WONT LET THEM!

THANKS FOR MAKING MY BORING DAY NOT AT ALL BORING!

YAY!

IT BETTER NOT BE OVER OR I WELL KILL SOMTHING!

I THINK MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN HARRY IMAGENED LORD VOLDEMORT AND UMBREDGE IN BED TOGETHER!

THAT MADE ME DOUBLE OVER AND COZ MY PARENTS TO LOOK AT ME STRANGLY!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SON!

OR I WILL KEEP ON REVEWING AND U WILL BE HAUNTED BE GUILT!

UPDATE SOON

-MYSTICAL PANTHER
Danalas the Lady Chaos chapter 17 . 7/6/2004
I love it when people channel me!

Next thing I know, you'll already be writing a scene with a shirtless Sirius when you see this review.
mitch chapter 3 . 7/6/2004
it reminded me of a m8 and her teacher
Kichikitsune chapter 17 . 7/5/2004
Love this chapter! Can't wait for the next O_O Wow...already at Chap. 17. anyway, I really wanna know how things're all gunna turn out! You MUST UPDATE!
SesshoumaruSama43 chapter 17 . 7/5/2004
I almost fell off my chair laughing. This is hilarious! Update soon.
crazley chapter 17 . 7/5/2004
-_-U no hats... ::cries::
Kelenariel Khelekkir chapter 17 . 7/5/2004
Lmao! "They were out of apples," Harry shrugged, "and I figured that, if the doctors come for you, you could smash the watermelon on their heads and make a run for it."

Speaking of which...maybe the doctors SHOULD come! Have some people dress up as doctors and start running after Snape!
Sofia Remus chapter 17 . 7/4/2004
great a true work of art. it got me really hyper. i have an idea. you could have candy that whenever Umbridge trys to take one it turns into a carrot or mouse or something. and you should turn her shoes into bannanas.
Richard chapter 17 . 7/4/2004
I just finished reading the entire thing and really liked it. Almost laughed myself silly.

Can really picture a couple of things that the trio could do to Umbridge and Snape.

A study in minitures; no pyramid on top of the desk one morning, but instead have little tiny Egyptians build it while Umbridge in the class. And when she looks at them, they scream and run around in panic (maybe a SG-1 mentioning).

Second, idea borrowed from another fic, the six inch tall Voldemort doll with helium voice (like the 6 inch fear demon during Buffy Season 4) and backfiring spells. Better yet, in mass production all proclaiming their love for Umbridge at random times or trying to jealously pick a fight with Fudge.

Another crazy scheme, Umbridge receiving a letter with Voldemort begging for her forgiveness and drowning her in poor forgiveness gifts.

For Poor Snape, maybe an article mentioning him as Bachelor of the year, and a fruit basket from Harry one morning.
addictedtoshinythings chapter 17 . 7/4/2004
Brilliant!
Prophetess Of Hearts chapter 17 . 7/3/2004
*shuffles feet* i so wanna know what the rest of the order members and Voldy think of this... *ponders* what if Harry and them created a twisted Slytherin version of "twelve days of cristmas" addressed to umbridge from Voldy 'with love' including dancing snakes instead of dancing girls?
n0b0dys-ang31 chapter 17 . 7/3/2004
HI! I just thought I'd review, as this is an incredibly funny story... had a thought. You could have Ron, Harry, and Hermione dress up as girl scouts and sell cookies... that would be funny. You could also have Umbrige's office full of water, but the water doesn't fall out and there's fish swimming everywhere. thank you for the incredibly funny story- my sister and I love it!
hots4harry73 chapter 17 . 7/3/2004
Oh my god! That was the most hilarious thing I have read. Ever! I love how insane Harry is. He's acting like me :)
1,478 | « Prev Page 1 .. 76 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 96 .. Last Next »