Reviews for The Carnival
laugh track chapter 10 . 11/7/2015
Great story. It was the story that got me to the website so thank you so much.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/13/2014
Very good, though I did like the BEN reference, you shouldn't have done that, that was pretty smart.
Fluffy lover chapter 10 . 1/19/2014
This is the cutest fluffiest fanfic i've ever read. You've inspired me x3
Guest chapter 7 . 1/1/2014
what if they shared a literal hole together O_o with link being a pervert...
Total Romance Fan chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
I wonder how Link feels maybe if you wrote something in his point of view
Total Romance Fan chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
That was so funny and awesome!
Diwieo chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
I watch you o_o
Neez chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
Unfortunately, rupees are coins in India, not gems. And only one color too. How sad. I'm Indian btw. I remember first playing Zelda: you got a red rupee! It's worth 20 rupees!
Me: what the heck?
I digress, this is a really great story. I know you're sick of hearing hundred if reviews about it though...,
zeldalink531 chapter 10 . 1/29/2012
This... was... WONDERFUL!

I always love it win LInk is portrayed something similar to this. A little bit like a jerk, kinda pervy and still lovable, heroic and Link. It makes him seem so real and (maybe like we might actually find a guy like him in this world LOL)

Also, good job on the laughs. I kept giggling like a school girl (thats what my brother said when he asked what the hell I was reading).

I also love that you respond to your reviews. I haven't seen many fics that actually did that.
Just your normal Zelda cube chapter 3 . 8/7/2011
I love this story. This is the 14th time I've read it! chapter 3 is so awesome... WOOT. Anyways, bye bye :3
midna chapter 5 . 7/17/2011
this story is funny and lovey and im making a zelda story to still working on it
MeBeKiki chapter 10 . 3/8/2011
LOL!

THAT WAS SOOO FUNNY! And cute :3 I don't really mind if it was "plotless" I just loved every minute of it.
StandUpEvenIfYouStandAlone chapter 10 . 9/3/2010
you know for a second i thought link wasnt gonna tell her
StandUpEvenIfYouStandAlone chapter 7 . 9/3/2010
link does know he doesnt live in a hole therefor cant share a hole with zelda
StandUpEvenIfYouStandAlone chapter 4 . 9/3/2010
i have come to the conclusion that

Linkbabiesdisaster