Reviews for Larmes du Feu Tears of Fire
momoiiey chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
great story but its sad she lost utena though i wonder what they are doing at the place though. thanks
MysticAutumn chapter 8 . 7/11/2007
Your Alice reminds me of my story's Amy! I can't wait till you update!
honeydove chapter 8 . 6/26/2007
Wow, I usually don't review much but this story is quite interesting. Can't wait to see what happens next.
lt cj chapter 6 . 7/11/2005

sounds like their is gonna be a tough decision on Utena's hands...

i really like it so far :D

i hope that it will be continued soon

Tracy Winston chapter 6 . 3/14/2004
This story is excellent! I love this series and you have portrayed the characters wonderfully. Keep up the good work and please post more soon!
EmpressGalaxia chapter 6 . 3/4/2004
You know, next time I hear someone say, "Name one OC who isn't a Mary Sue," I'll have to reference this fic. It's interesting, it's good. Though I do have to point out that you misspelled the title of chapter 5 as "Prefect" in the text. But otherwise, great job.
Keiko-chan chapter 6 . 3/2/2004
Really nice story. I like the concept of it being in paris and all. You know this story reminds me a little of a fanfic a read about a year ago called 'Unexpected visitor' which is a SKU fic. Dont know if you read it or not but it was short and sweet about my fave kannon couple meeting in paris. But anyway I like your story and I hope you continue. I wanna know if Tenjou/Anthy meet. Peace out and keep up the good writing.
Hobbes the Cat chapter 6 . 3/2/2004
Very nice so far. Should be entertaining to see where this leads. Keep up the good work. :)