Reviews for We Were Only Two
coffeychild chapter 6 . 2/13/2010
I love the story. I think my only problem is the tense it's written in. Present tense is hard when you don't have someone narrator. What I mean, is if one of the characters were telling the story, it would make more sense. Right now, it's a little hard to read.
Cowgrl-0202 chapter 6 . 3/2/2009
Hey where's the sequel? We can't let this ship die!
witchdivasirenqueen chapter 6 . 1/3/2009
this is really quite sweet

I must say, I liked the prequel better

but I love angst

so so so much

but this was really well done

and the characters are spot on

brilliant

kudos
twinsofthesky chapter 6 . 4/8/2008
Unbelievably perfect.

So many amazing lines.

'Her food never has the same heart, but then again, neither does she.'

'But to him she is Midas and whatever she touches turned to gold and he eats her food like nectar from the gods.'

'She tells him she wants to be a bird and just fly away from London and spend each day in a new and peaceful place. He confesses to her that she can be his bird if he can be where she lands each night.'

So beautiful. It's good to start out a day with a fic like this.
southernguh18 chapter 6 . 2/14/2008
You know I have never read a Sirius/Ginny, its not one of my many ships, but I thought this story would be raunchy(no offence) but it is really good! I needed a new ship anyways.
Mornwey chapter 6 . 11/25/2006
That was really good. However, about the 'barely legal' line; the age of consent in the UK - where HP is set - is 16.

Peace out

TSD
astridLover chapter 6 . 8/28/2006
This is fantastic. I never really thought about a Sirius/Ginny ship. I'm more of a Remus/Ginny. But this was so well written. At one point tears.. Seriously, great job. I'm a fan now :)

*IUmuggle
LovelyLady13 chapter 6 . 7/21/2006
what's the sequel? what's the sequel? oh my god what's the sequel? lol
LovelyLady13 chapter 5 . 7/21/2006
MANIPULATION!
laya.in.the.sun chapter 6 . 7/18/2006
I love this story. You've done such a good job with it
Jslady chapter 6 . 4/10/2006
flippin awsome story! I had jus thought about this pairing this morning and wanted to see

if their was anything written on it. I read whatever I could get me "hands" on, nd urs were

the best! I am so happy for them, they deserve each other! :-)
Angellove727 chapter 6 . 3/9/2006
Ok, absolutely loved this story! I loved every single part of it! I agree that Ginny/Draco is overrated! I love the idea of her with Sirius. This was an amazing story!
AD1705 chapter 6 . 11/2/2005
WOW! thats about it! wow! tht the best fan fic i have ever read! i love the vocabulary and the intimacy! it was really good! thankyou for writing it! it made me smile!

thanx again!

love Alice x
Napolean chapter 6 . 8/27/2005
Holly wow. This was like... woah. I loved it. You're officially added to my favorite author list! Go you! .
Napolean chapter 4 . 8/27/2005
Wow. This is such a good story. I read the pre thingy, and was going to review when the story ended, but I cannot help but do it now.

You are the most awesome author ever. This has become so serious, and Siri is just so nice to her. I love it.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »