Reviews for Kiss
Moon6Shadow chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Tragically beautiful, I really like the way how you left names out since it meant anyone could read it and enjoy it despite their normal character preference.

While there is always room for improvement you used your words very well to express the emotional heartbreak and quiet agony of the wife and son. It was very easy to connect with the characters and I could easily picture the entire story mentally.

The story line was well written and I really like how the conclusion referred back to the opening paragraph and really gave the audience something to reflect on and take with them. Your understanding that less is sometimes more was evident through-out the story, particularly in the conclusion where the simplicity made for a large emotional impact and really drove the story home.

Overall well written and emotionally connecting,

Meg
Quothia chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Loved it. Can't think who it related to but the language use was so beautiful it doesn't seem to matter!
ava-bell-yan chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
That was really good!
There's Nothing on the Radio chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Do me a huge favor and just continue to be as amazing as you are. You are now on my all time fav authors list. Its you and two others on so you should feel lucky lmao jp but you are on my ALL TIME BEST LIST because you are just that great.
Artemidora chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
This is really good... I know you say it's a "nameless" woman, but did you have anyone in mind while writing this?

This is truly one of your best fics. I am a strong Ginny/Sirius shipper, so I love those ones too. But still, this is incredible.
Cygos chapter 1 . 4/27/2005