Reviews for Crimson Premonition
Beling chapter 4 . 3/10/2004
This was a beautiful chapter. I found the "philosophy" perfect, and just what I needed today. :)
You have really captured the heart and soul of Eomer, and I love being able to read more of Theodred as well.
Very well done. You're on my favorites list!
Eokat chapter 4 . 3/10/2004
What a very emotional chapter. You put into words a lot that is unsaid from within book and film versions. Is there going to be more?
jibade7 chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
O, like this so far - left us on a nice cliff hanger. Nice visuals, very well written.
- J
Eokat chapter 3 . 3/8/2004
What a sad chapter. This story is so intense and dark. You write it very believable though, keep going.
Eokat chapter 2 . 3/6/2004
Quie a sad chapter, although I feel you have written Theodred older than Eomer. According to the appendices at the end of ROTK Theodred is 13 years older than Eomer. Still a good story though. I enjoyed reading it.
Eokat chapter 1 . 3/3/2004
A good start. More film than book as you said, but promising and I am looking foreward to where you are going with this and how you are going to interpret it. Please do not make out that Theodred is younger than Eomer though, it quite spolied the film for me, when I saw that.
athelas63 chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
How lovely - a story of Eomer! That nice Rohan boy deserves his own adventures! Good choice. Waiting anxiously for more chapters...
Ithil-valon chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
I must admit that I never considered that it was Theodred that was protecting the kingdom while his father was under Wormtongue's spell. I really like this idea.
The story is great so far. Keep em coming! I can never read too much about Eomer!
Anduril1043 chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
wow i really like how you are going about it. cant wait to see what else you do with it but it seems like it'll be pretty cool. plus im always up for anything Eomer ;) *sighs contently handsome horselord giggles*
please update soon