Reviews for Valentine
bluefuzzykitty chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
Loved it! Watch, $10 says that I start crossing my t's twice now...
Nightengale13 chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
Am I anyone? Does my review count?
You said I don't have to, but I'm learning X-Evo like I once learned YGO (Do you remember how little I used to know? I have that mail, remind me, it's hilarious), and maybe one day I'll be proficient. Even if not, I want to review, so there. :P
I'm grinning ear-to-ear. Not only for the fun of the story-it was great in itself, and I could go on a long time about it. I won't. But god I love those ruby quartz glasses!
Again-and I KNOW you won't believe me-but again, I just LOVE the way you start by pulling individual threads of yarn out of the ball, and jump from one to the other, and pull them farther and farther apart...and then the ends come free of the ball and you realize that each pair of two ends was connected in the middle the whole time. And you smile, because it's just Too Cute. The planning of the story must have taken as much work as the story itself, knowing you, and the way it works together so well-and how you don't drop any characters for too long. Everybody stays balanced, and little un-ronamce-related things are thrown in there for good measure to make it a STORY, not a hookup fic.
Hell, I just love the way you write.
~Thirteenth Nightengale
Weapon X 61 chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
IT'S A LOT O FUN TAH READ AH REALLY ENJOYED IT
Sinthetic Angel chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
Oh my God you like Laurell K. Hamilton?
You go girl she rocks. Have you read Cerulean Sins yet? I've just finished reading it and it was the best one she's ever done.
Oh by the way cool story. It was god.
Here's my e-mail address. you have so got to e-mail me;
Talk soon petite
AkaVertigo chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
Heh. Jean-Claude would be proud.
khay chapter 1 . 3/3/2004
i have to admit i browsed the story because of the Romy. Not much of a Jott fan. I'd rather pair Kitty with Lance while Kurt's with Amanda.
Your story made me think twice about the small, snug world i dug myself into. now i'm confused. and it's all your fault!
) nicely done. Not too many people can write Jean and Scott in such a way that would keep them in Evo character and yet make me tolerate them. You didn't either. You made me like them...just a little bit. says a lot about your writing style. Congrats. hope to read more evo fanfics from you soon!
Optic Red chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
Probably won't show up, since is on the fritz lately, but just in case, good work!
the Duck chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
WOWO! CONTINUE WRITING THIS STORY! O_O good story!
CONTINUE! *hands pencil*
DOJ chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
I loved your fic! So sweet _ So much Jott XD Anyways, great job!