Reviews for Silk and Steel
toasterstrudel chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
oh my gosh... WHY DID YOU DISCONTINUE THIS? IT WAS EFFING BRILLIANT! GAH! YOU NEED TO CONTINUE WITH THIS PLEASE!
yellowsunshine chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
why did you stop? :( this was so good
Guest chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
this is so freaking good keep writing!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
dude! i absolutely love this story! its soooo good! one of the best and one of my favs definitely! please continue this story its so amazing i want more!
Caramelized chapter 2 . 1/7/2012
eep.

This is such an angsty start... I really hope you continue so we can see what you had planned for this story!
SailorMeowMeow chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
This is so AWESOME! I really wish you would just poop back into life and continue to write!
Maxeyn chapter 2 . 5/12/2010
-heart attack- you -gasp- Have the -gasp- best story -gasp- i've ever read
Dwimor Bispell chapter 2 . 5/13/2009
2 chapters in and THIRTY-FOUR reviews? Damn I wish I had that kinda luck!

Still, it's extremely well deserved - in two chapters you've created a very interesting and, in terms of most Zelda plotlines, very unusual plotline. I liked being taken out of my comfort zone into new territory in regards to the relationships between the central characters, as all to often the Zelda/Link stories are same-old, same-old romantic, so kudos for that fairly unique decision. The idea of characterizing Link as arrogant works well when you consider just what all the plaudits of 'hero' must do to any mans ego.

I'm looking forward to how this will pan out, though I must admit I'm a little uncertain as to how their situation (soon to be married and whatnot) could have ever reached this stage when they display such barely concealed loathing in public quarters for each other - I hope the later chapters, if any, will rectify that.

As a writer plagued by an addiction to quotations, I loved your inclusion of lyrics from 'Songs to the Siren' (I assume it's Tim Buckley's version?), and despite a few jarring lines it seemed to fit your own narrative very well, so that's a good selection there too.

All in all, the story comes together splendidly, and I hope you pursue it further and update whenever you next can do so.
LoZDCMVGfan chapter 2 . 3/23/2009
Interesting I suspected there was a lot of unsaid feelings at the end of OoT. But why did Link propose... they so badly need to talk. Please continue this story.
Allerion chapter 2 . 10/7/2008
Wow. I wouldn't have figured Link the one to be pissed off, but, still. Nice job! Update soon.
Ai Star chapter 2 . 6/26/2008
nice this is getting intersting keep up the good work
CrimsonSakuratree chapter 2 . 4/18/2008
OMG! Please update soon! I love it!
guitarmania07 chapter 2 . 2/9/2008
Aww, its heartwrenching! I love this fic! I wish you would continue it! please
romancelvr chapter 2 . 12/24/2006
Okay its been awhile since ur last update, please make it soon. The first two chs were great!
Belle89 chapter 2 . 8/1/2006
like it good to know that Link didn't go for Malon, (sorry Malink fans)