Reviews for Evil Never Sleeps
Bo's Rival chapter 3 . 11/8/2006
This was good! (What did you take? Funny pills?)
Reverse Mousetrap chapter 3 . 9/24/2006
This has to be one of the funniest fanfics I've ever read. You captured the characters' voices so well, I could almost hear them speaking as I read the lines...ah, fantastic stuff.
Sharca chapter 3 . 8/17/2006
i'm still crying. i can't control myself! Zurg in a tutu... can you just picture that? that whole mom thing was too funny. i appluad you! you must continue with this, i wanna see Zurg having a hang over!
Simply Myself chapter 3 . 3/29/2006
Suffice it to say, I cracked up while reading this. Poor Zurg, always wanted to be a ballerina...I can sympathize.

Simply Myself
Goldflash chapter 3 . 7/7/2005
This has to be one of the funniest things I have ever read. Captures the essance of all of the characters perfectly, espeically Evil Emperor Zurg
Ty Parsec chapter 3 . 3/10/2004
Really, you got inspiration for this story from me? Well, I'm glad I could help fuel the creative fire of another fan fic writer. _ And thank you for giving me credit, by the way. I appreciate that.
Now, referring to what my review is about, I'd have to say, very interesting story you have here. I thought the part with Zurg's mother was hilarious. Great work! I must say that the "Curse you AT&T!" thing was really good too. LOL! Keep it up, Calvin. _
shadowwolf75 chapter 2 . 3/5/2004
Hehehehe, that was just priceless . . . Zurg foiled by his own mother! He just can't catch a break, can he?
shadowwolf75 chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
Heh, very fun little fic so far. And was that a scifi reference that just got slipped in there?