Reviews for The Man I Marry
dori-tori chapter 18 . 11/18
Love love love! More more more please!

Xx Dori-tori
fermady chapter 18 . 10/23
Great story! I hope you continue!
sailorpriestess chapter 18 . 10/1
Im looking forward to more endymion and serenity chapters. I love the others but the main 2 characters story is getting really interesting and it fun watch how they end up together.
MJ3030 chapter 17 . 8/29
Just finished and I love this story! I hope you have plans to continue.
Absolutely love this story! Please update soon it's been two months
Hate the names for the princesses
cureheart1023 chapter 17 . 3/28
So Danarae have to help Jadeite since Jadeite fell for Danarae's trick.
really like the story. keep up the good work
Ascender chapter 16 . 2/6/2016
This story is fantastic. I just started reading and stopped myself from continuing a couple of time so I wouldn't run out of chapters to read. Please continue and update soon!
SmTwilight chapter 16 . 2/3/2016
This was really cute and how me giggling. I am curious how you will make their relationship develop. Will you have him slowly start to fall for except the entire time she is talking herself out of being in love with him. Realize that she's really in love with the idea, and has to question of she actually does love him. Then he has to work at making her believe in him, or reach into that part of himself be that believes in soul mates. So many ways to go! I hope you update soon! Can't wait!
chaoticwisdom chapter 16 . 2/2/2016
I'm really sad I'm all caught up on the chapters. I just binge read them I've that last few days. It's so very delightful and I love the matchmaking nonsense and just everythinggggggg. I hope you update soon.
lilymoon80 chapter 16 . 2/1/2016
I Love it :)
dori-tori chapter 16 . 2/1/2016
Naw! Cute and funny! Can't wait for more to get the story moving on!

Xx Dori-tori
kera69love chapter 16 . 1/31/2016
Love it
Guest chapter 12 . 6/8/2014
honestly, it's kind of annoying how everyone is threatening him.. serenity was kind of a brat!