Reviews for The Man I Marry
Guest chapter 12 . 6/8/2014
honestly, it's kind of annoying how everyone is threatening him.. serenity was kind of a brat!
Gina chapter 15 . 3/31/2014
AAAAA WRITE THE NEXT ONE
Flareup4Ratchet chapter 15 . 9/22/2013
I really love this story. :) Please come back sometime and continue this story. I would love to read more. I even had a thought when you have time and complete this one. You should do another one in which little Diana asks her mother Luna how she met and got together with her father Artemis... *giggles* That would prove hilarious! I love little Diana. Her expressions in the show were so adorable. hehehe... I can see her laying next to her Mother with very wide eyes!
championofjustice27 chapter 15 . 1/15/2013
PLEASE UPDATE
Zelda Serenity chapter 15 . 1/5/2013
Very Good story so far! At first I didn't think it was so unique but it surly is! Very good!
WarrierPhoenix37 chapter 15 . 12/10/2012
AH! Oh goodness! Loving the story! They are long and have fun and drama intertwined in all of it! Please update soon!
Selena chapter 15 . 11/28/2012
Nice chapter. I can't wait for your next chapter.
Valentina chapter 15 . 11/28/2012
OMG! You’re updated! Nice chapter. I hope that you can update soon.
erika chapter 15 . 11/27/2012
just read it all today! great story so far!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 15 . 11/26/2012
Great story, keep it coming.
amethysth chapter 15 . 11/26/2012
So happy to see this fic updated! (It kind of made my day... or even my month. :D ) I was wondering what would happen next, with Endymion playing right into Serenity's schemes! (But lol, I KNEW Ariadne would think the note was from him. XD ) Anyway, this entire chapter made me squeal. Anything that brings Endymion and Serenity closer together, even if it's meddling into Ariadne's marriage, is a good thing, in my opinion. And I love Endymion's quick thinking at the end (haha, I bet despite their clashes, he's been wanting to do that forever). Thank you for continuing this story! I am dying to know what happens next (and dying to see how Serenity gets herself out of this mess, because if that "intruder" is Luna, her mother will get 'news' of Endymion and Serenity's newfound... affections. And that is bound to be amusing!) and I hope you keep writing and update soon!
Comet Moon chapter 15 . 11/26/2012
Glad to see you back and Happy Holidays.

Great chapter, hope to see more soon.

Ja ne

Jim.

about the new Sailor Moon series coming next year?
Lina2121 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
That is interesting. So what will happen next. Please do continue with the story.
Ilene chapter 15 . 11/26/2012
Lovely chapter!
Forest Sentry Koneji chapter 14 . 2/25/2012
This has such a big potential! I hope that you'll be able to finish it!