Reviews for The Man I Marry
Ascender chapter 16 . 2/6
This story is fantastic. I just started reading and stopped myself from continuing a couple of time so I wouldn't run out of chapters to read. Please continue and update soon!
SmTwilight chapter 16 . 2/3
This was really cute and how me giggling. I am curious how you will make their relationship develop. Will you have him slowly start to fall for except the entire time she is talking herself out of being in love with him. Realize that she's really in love with the idea, and has to question of she actually does love him. Then he has to work at making her believe in him, or reach into that part of himself be that believes in soul mates. So many ways to go! I hope you update soon! Can't wait!
chaoticwisdom chapter 16 . 2/2
I'm really sad I'm all caught up on the chapters. I just binge read them I've that last few days. It's so very delightful and I love the matchmaking nonsense and just everythinggggggg. I hope you update soon.
lilymoon80 chapter 16 . 2/1
I Love it :)
dori-tori chapter 16 . 2/1
Naw! Cute and funny! Can't wait for more to get the story moving on!

Xx Dori-tori
kera69love chapter 16 . 1/31
Love it
Guest chapter 12 . 6/8/2014
honestly, it's kind of annoying how everyone is threatening him.. serenity was kind of a brat!
Gina chapter 15 . 3/31/2014
AAAAA WRITE THE NEXT ONE
Flareup4Ratchet chapter 15 . 9/22/2013
I really love this story. :) Please come back sometime and continue this story. I would love to read more. I even had a thought when you have time and complete this one. You should do another one in which little Diana asks her mother Luna how she met and got together with her father Artemis... *giggles* That would prove hilarious! I love little Diana. Her expressions in the show were so adorable. hehehe... I can see her laying next to her Mother with very wide eyes!
championofjustice27 chapter 15 . 1/15/2013
PLEASE UPDATE
Zelda Serenity chapter 15 . 1/5/2013
Very Good story so far! At first I didn't think it was so unique but it surly is! Very good!
WarrierPhoenix37 chapter 15 . 12/10/2012
AH! Oh goodness! Loving the story! They are long and have fun and drama intertwined in all of it! Please update soon!
Selena chapter 15 . 11/28/2012
Nice chapter. I can't wait for your next chapter.
Valentina chapter 15 . 11/28/2012
OMG! You’re updated! Nice chapter. I hope that you can update soon.
erika chapter 15 . 11/27/2012
just read it all today! great story so far!