Reviews for Imploring Hearts, Unspoken Vows
happilyinsane13 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
The thing I love about this is that its creative. You didn't just have them put into... I don't know, but a cliched situation where they automatically fell in love.

You were creative with your situation and I believed it. Hiei was realistic, not OOC at all. It's hard to find good, developed, Hiei/Keiko stories, and even though this was just a one-shot, you wrote this beautifully.

I loved the connection, and the mental anguish they had to suffer to understand one another. This was great.
blackbutterbly1997 chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
I like the story, but I feel that if you don't mind writing more to it that it would an could go a let futher than her just waking up an them just realzing that they need each other. So please write more to it please
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Ok.

First of all let me establish I'm not a fan of this couple. I really am not. I was just curious when I read the summary of this story and decided to give it try.

I liked it. It's sweet and not to OOC.
demonchcik25 chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
that was great i loved the ending.
georgeanddracosgirls4ever chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
OH MY GOD! that was so sweet. I loved it so much. hiei and keiko are great together. absolutely perfect.
Terra MB chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
That was the sweetist Hiei/Kaiko fanfic that I've ever read in my whole life! *_* your an artist!

JA-NE!*_*
MoonRider-13 chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
I loved it. I don't usually read yu yu hakusho but this one I liked.
kagome1316 chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
FANTASTIC! AWESOME!1
Only in my Dreams chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
I loved the way you wrote that - it sounded like a beautiful fairy tale. There was a good mix of dark , light, and romance. Please write more Hiei/Keiko stories - or at least, support them.

Viper chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
damnit put some more in to this one, too. I love your stories, god they make me want to more, make me want the story to go on. They are so good if only I could write my stories liek yours. But sorely, my stories are filled with the amount of darkness in my mind. Please do something more with your stories, I haven't had the leisure of reading all of them yet.

Viper Serpente
Not A Monkey chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
kawaii . I loved it
Eyra chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
OMG! PLEASE UPDATE! IF YOU DO NOT UPDATE I SHALL CRY INDEED! I LOVE IT! E! lol

Eyra
kitsune-cub chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
OH MY GOSH! That was so beautiful! I just loved it! WoW! You...left me speechless...wow! Just beautiful!

Smoochies and Huggies!

KIT
Blue Angel 1245 chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
WoW! great story! Loved it. Yes it was a bit graphic, but it flowed together well. The end was great! Keep up the great wrtitng.
Jade chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
great story, write more HieiKeiko!