Reviews for True Love and Secret Crushes
Starlite22 chapter 4 . 3/22
I don't like how sexist this chapter is, whyd Mollie only get the woman to help with the cooking while the men all do nothing?
Starlite22 chapter 2 . 3/22
Mum not kim they are English the words sound different. Chapters a little short, would be better longer.
Starlite22 chapter 1 . 3/22
Your time scales are hard to work out how many years is it after the war?
What's Hermione's job you mentioned everyone's but hers?
Seem strange everyone has to train to do their jobs except Ginny?
ptl4ever419 chapter 7 . 4/18/2013
Loved it!
Rayen Autumn King chapter 7 . 9/28/2010
Ginny... SIGH!

Nice
YaoiGirl1997 chapter 7 . 12/29/2009
Really good story.
freak-4-God chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! matchmaker fics are FUN!
ooosk chapter 7 . 10/28/2007
I love this! You're such a good writer!
Bookworm.Annie chapter 7 . 4/23/2007
great fic, id like to see what happened to fred and george. lol.
iris chapter 6 . 10/15/2006
omg

ron is so freakin halarious!

hahaha
iris chapter 5 . 10/15/2006
omg

lmao

love how u say "ron screams" instead of "ron yells" or something

i keep bursting out laughing at those parts

_

luv the story!
Ssergit chapter 7 . 8/29/2005
I liked your story, but in truth I found it quite annoying that fully half of your later chapters were responses to reviews. Much as I like knowing what authors think of my reviews, as a reader it is very frustrating to find out that the story you're reading is 1/3 shorter due to all the extraneous words in the chapters. I thought the final chapter would be longer-but it was all review responses.
Frejya39 chapter 7 . 10/29/2004
hehe..that is really cool! your gonna get a book published? I think plenty of people will get that book coz your a great write/author! By the way, the fic was cool! I just hope you do more! I'll just ask one more question...Are you a relative of J.K. Rowling? Only a great writer like you will be a relative of A cool Novelist like J.K. Rowling! Hope you do more fics! Can't wait to read them!
Cybeleflame chapter 7 . 10/22/2004
i liked the ending, but i thought it was too short (the ending i mean) i don't mind short stories because i write them so that was okay, but the ending needed more to it. btw congrats for finishing your story, i haven't finished mine. :)
Zenbu chapter 7 . 10/20/2004
OMGOSH! THAT WAS A CLIFFHANGER OF AN ENDING... but GREAT! :D LOVED IT!