Reviews for The Bittersweet
kyuubecky chapter 8 . 8/21/2011
8D BEAUTIFUL! ...i probably shouldve reviewed a little more often...i'll try harder on the next story! XD
Destined Darkness chapter 8 . 10/1/2009
phew he's alive, (dramatic effect added) Leggy's alive, yay
Freddie23 chapter 9 . 4/21/2009
Yet another excellent fic. I love the way you always put your characters in such jepordy and just when you think things can't possibly get any worse...

brilliant. loved it.
Leopardshadow chapter 2 . 6/20/2008
Nice job, but do you think that you could provide translations for your elvish? We're not all elves you know.
Midnight Promise chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Hello,

Good start so far but some of your grammer needs work. (Really isn't that bad but the mistakes keep repeating themselves. . ._)

I like (love) this story so far and off to read more!

:-)

InuNightWalker
memyselfandi chapter 8 . 12/25/2005
Great! Now Leggy and Glorfy can trade death stories! Won't they have fun? Hey did you notice that on chapter six(I think) you posted your reviewers response twice? You guys are very cruel and unusual and your imaginations should probably be toned down if you care about you sanity-which I doubt. Did Legolas wake up in the middle of his funeral? Manwe has a weird sense of timing or a twisted sense of humor. I'm inclined to believe the latter. Can't wait to read the next fic! I'll go start it right now!
Le Phantomet chapter 9 . 9/8/2005
I liked your preview! It was very compelling, and i can easily see it in movie terms. Just to clear things up with you, on the subject of Elves. Have you read the book? If you have, then you must kow that elves are very light, so light, that they can walk over six feet of snow without making an imprint. So the whole buisness of 'too heavy to carry for a long period' is wholly incorrect. Otherwise, your story was very good. Lighten up on the gore, though... (my eye is still twitching) i still liked your story, however, and keep watching your spelling and grammar. May the Angel of Music be with you!

Le Phantomet
Rosie26 chapter 9 . 6/12/2004
Remarkable talent for your age. Can't wait to read your work in ten years time!
Kathleen LaCorneille chapter 9 . 6/8/2004
Mae Govanen!

Is it normal that this preview make me shudder? Well, I hope so, because it's the case! I really like this story, in fact, I read it completely this night! Very, truly, wonderfully good! My heart nearly broke when Legolas dead! Or when Strider was shot by all this arrow! Or... I can go on for a long time, but I will stop here.

Tanks for this story, and I will read reflection today! Yeah!

A very happy Kat v
Kathleen LaCorneille chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
Hello!

I know "Shame on me". I'm sorry to don't have read your story completely, but between final exam and my own story, it's not very easy...

Well, anyway, your first chapter is truly good! I will try to read the second soon! Actually, I was to read "Reflection" in first place, but I think better than that. " Bittersweet" is really interesting, even if I'm impatient to read your other story.

So, continue "Reflection", like that, I will have more chapter when I finish this one!

Kat
Marie Delcore chapter 9 . 3/29/2004
Nice cant wait till ti comes out you guys. U make evil cliffies. Gr. Keep up the good work. Great story though.
Someone Reading chapter 9 . 3/29/2004
*sigh* Okay, I'm hooked. As scared as I am of going on another emotional rollercoaster with you, I'll do it.
So, what are you waiting for? An invitation from the Valar? A Balrog on your windowsill? A Warg breathing down your neck? :)
Post already!
Someone Reading chapter 8 . 3/29/2004
Evil Author! You scared 20 years (which I can't afford ) off my life with killing Legolas. Thank the Valar you, they brought him back.
I'm gonna read the next story, but quite frankly, I'm not sure I trust you to not scare me to death human :)
Thanks for the wonderful story.
Deana chapter 9 . 3/29/2004
OH MY GOSH that was so cool, like a preview on TV, lol. You have GOT to post that story as soon as possible! PLEASE! For lil' ol' me? Please, please, please? *begs* I can't wait to read it! :)
Deana chapter 8 . 3/29/2004
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! Thank you for not making me wait for this chapter, lol! YAY Legolas lives! WOO HOO! ;)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »