Reviews for Here, at the End of All Things
Lance chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Dude this could be great but make more chapters
SithelfJen chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Good story!
badkidoh chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
i liked it & stuff
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Very interesting.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
What makes us great shall one day destroy us. I truly believe this. The Terminator movies is a call to the world to watch, and be wary, to not go too far.

Fantastic chapter, very touching. Keep writing!
ManicTater chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
This was a wonderful piece. Daniel's closing line was great :) I liked the reasoning you had for the SGC abandoning the planet to its fate and that they had been in some kind of contact with John. Thanks for sharing. Ever think of doing a Sarah Connor chronicles cross? I think there are a lot of similarities between young John Connor and clone Jack.
Zelinko chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
This leaves the possiblility for a sequal where the Tok'ra and Free Jaffa maybe counterstrike...
Willo chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
Sad. :/ And I agree with other reviers; the 'We'll be back' line is good. (~cough~ T2 'I'll be back' ..anyway.) It leaves room open for plot. The Tau'ri branching out yet again with no way to return (yet) .. Amm. Another race of humans..
LiMiYa chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
Sad. Can't help but feeling the pain and confusion Daniel and Sam are going thru. Great writing.
HyperCaz chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
"We'll be back"
Loved that part.
Wow...T3 crossover...i never thought it possible and we don't actually meet John Connor. great short take on it.
macisgate chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
Whoa! You've given me chills! That was so well written. I hope it never happens, but that was very well written. Very emotional and inrapturing. Great job!
ButterflySedai chapter 1 . 3/3/2004
I can't say wow, what a story, it seems to cheap for this story. It was very deep, meaningful. Well written.