Reviews for The Picture of Sirius Black
GuesssWho chapter 2 . 11/14/2006
Oh, my . . . I'm liking this story already.

I wonder if any of the boys have read Wilde? ;)
rin-pyon chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
0-0 Picture of Dorian Gray AND Harry Potter AND it's well-written! I-I- *.* I think I love you... *hugs*
account chapter 2 . 5/19/2004
ooh brilliant story, is there more? please write more
Bree chapter 2 . 3/13/2004
I love that book so much! In fact I'm looking at it right now on my desk, but anyways, very well written. I'm intrigued at how this will all fall down... well of course we know how it will end if you follow Oscar Wilde's plot. But hey, you could always add a twist...
Dace chapter 2 . 3/9/2004
Hehe! Posh HP chars. It's so surreal, yet works so well _ I love how you've managed to fit Peter into this chapter. It's brill beyond belief. Next chapter, if you please D
Doctor Zosfmov chapter 2 . 3/8/2004
A sumptuous little fiction that would be the birthchild if Oscar Wilde had attended Hogwarts.
I was toying with the idea of making Dorian Gray into a potter fanfiction but couldn't think of a suitable way to do it; your simple transferal of the setting from victorian London to Hogwarts works perfectly. The use of a speaking portrait was witty and should be helpful in the future.
There's a couple of spelling mistakes (you have Peter following the 'bots' around the school. Coincidentally a type of a maggot.)
Zosfmov.
Polkat chapter 2 . 3/7/2004
peter's such a weirdo... i hope his exit made sense to you *grins* the last line is velvet goldminey ness and i recognised more oscar wildisms but cannot be bothered to copy them all out because... well you know where they are too.
v interesting that the painting can move and talk of its own accord, much more interesting now. what will it say to sirius when his wish destroys it?
Loonymoon chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
You made me actually like the Picture of Dorian Gray! Before I couldn't stand reading it... but now... Hey! Can you do this with other stories too, like Huck Finn or A Farewell to Arms... that way i can actually enjoy english...*smirks*...
This is really well written, it sounds just like th book, keep going, I'm intrigued.
Oh chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
I love PoDG, I love Oscar Wilde and I love this piece! Please continue!
Night Bird chapter 1 . 3/3/2004
Oh looks promising! I really like this original story and works of Oscar Wilde.
Polkat chapter 1 . 3/3/2004
i see sirius has turned back into james... this is good *laughs* although it was fabulous amusing how it was.
"Sirius, of course, is my right and most useful arm, but you’re the mainly decorative one which nevertheless is essential to my continued existence.
IreneAdler chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
Pah... *NONE* of the storyline/idea belongs to you... No wonder you arent getting any reviews- this can barely be called *your* original work...
-Over and Out
epiphanies nsi chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
This is the best thing ever! I love that novel. AND I super-love Dorian Gray that "appears" in the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen...Stuart Townsend! *pr*
Dace chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
What a marvellous idea for a fic O_O And excellently written as well, but then there's no surprise there P
Kep it going! I'm fed up of you starting things and then me having to beat the next part out of you ;)