Reviews for Runaway
Cielag chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
This was absolutely darling and I think you've captured Cedric quite well! I just recently got into the fandom thanks to Jonathan Firth and as the other reviewers have said, Cedric is the youngest. I'm glad that Sir Thomas found his son and that Cedric realised that his father does love him very much. Such a heart-warming story!
Quirky Del chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Aw, anything with my beloved Cedric is aces in my book! This was sweet and short. I liked it and it was nice to find! There really needs to be more fics here - I think I'll write one and you should write another one and then more and more people should...that would be bloody fantastic! : )

Cheers,

Del

PS - I really miss Glenn Quinn, too!
Gaslight chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Cute story! I always felt sorry for Cedric, the afterthought of the Grey family.

I'm glad you wrote something for this fandom! There aren't nearly enough stories out there.
Polly chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
This was a sweet story - I've always felt poor Cedric was a little ignored in the tv shows! By the way, he was the youngest of all 5 children, the order being: Armus, Richard, William, Eleanor, Cedric.
Heather3 chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
Its nice to see another Covington Cross fic. It used to be my favorite show when it was on. Great Fic, I really enjoyed it. Srry I cant remember where Cedric fell in the timeline of his family.