Reviews for old man's regrets
el bimbo chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
i have never come across with any writing style such as this. it really amused me, very original! bravo!i really liked the equation form of the story which freakingly reminds me of one my most despised subjects in highschool:computer. ya, it really was like reading the programs we made in computer class. anyway, i was really swept off my feet with the clever writing style! you have potential man!
jerjonji chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
What an engaging story. I found myself lost in the word pattern playing in my mind. Very expressive and pure fun! Am reading more now!
mij chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
ate your reviews? Odd. :(
Anyway, I did write one for the fic preceding this one. I'm not quite sure I go for this style, but it's just me (I'm old-fashioned that way, heheh). ;p I do appreciate the experimental style though and I think it's an interesting break from the usual linear form. And as always, your portrayal of Aoshi is dead-on. :)
Saucie chapter 1 . 3/3/2004
Scarysad, as usual. It's original - there's always a new writing style with you - and somehow this almost mathematical way of putting it says so much about emotions ... (love! love) ... And Okina's guilt, his wishful thinking ... very cool.
Wistful-Eyes chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
wah! God, this style of writing is so funny...XD Confusing a bit too, but nothing I can't handle! :P