Reviews for Return
Calaeriel chapter 18 . 1/4/2014
I'm finding this nearly ten years since it was completed, but I devoured it in two hours time. Thank you so much for writing such a compelling, thought-provoking (and laugh-provoking) story. You're truly very talented. I hope you continue to write and explore your wonderfully creative imagination.
Archiril chapter 18 . 8/10/2013
i loved Haldir! He is completely different from the movie, but very fitting for a marchwarden! :) I also liked the forgotten elves - the dilemma between fate and will is very well played out during the plot. And as usual, your writing is superbe! :)
ForeverRainingFire chapter 18 . 6/17/2013
Great story! I really enjoyed it! I thought that the way you defeated the Forgotten Elves was very clever. The goodbyes at the end were very sad though... I loved the story and the trilogy as a whole!
Phoenix chapter 18 . 11/13/2012
I know that Legardo is posed as the murderer and a traitor, but I had grown quite fond him for some reason. I still wish for a different ending or a little more depth in his character, but Legolas' personality is beautifully explored. I cannot tell you how many times I have read and reread this trilogy! :)
TheColdFlame chapter 7 . 9/6/2011
Your writing is always insanely good, your plot lines insanely clever and I always find myself captivated by whatever story you wish to tell. This, I have to say, is brilliant, the idea, although rather gross, is an amazing one and, though I may have suspected that they ate one another on their journey in the caves, your plot lines are also unpredictable, I find myself constantly wandering what on earth is going to happen next. Unfortunately I have a knack for guessing plot-lines, your's constantly challenge that.

I love.

Josi
darkdranzer chapter 18 . 12/3/2008
wow..this was so nicely written...the part where thranduil leaves was so sad...it made me cry... O.o this story was wonderful. good job o
lady angst chapter 18 . 10/1/2007
You've got such a talent for the bittersweet! I love your stories
The Visitor chapter 18 . 5/26/2007
I was much more excited to read this than "Escape". I suppose the second piece in a trilogy doesn't appeal to me quite as much as the first of the last.

The return of this king was wonderful. I love the powerful, royal side of Legolas. He is no longer their Golden Prince, but the elf who would be their king, eh? Your "full circle" concept and all the flashbacks were very fitting. It completes the trilogy.

Poor Legolas, his father didn't give him a proper farewell. Legolas won't sail until Aragorn dies, so he has to wait, what, another half century? If I were Legolas, there would be a lot of pent-up frustration arriving on Valinor.

It was pretty darn hilarious, though.

Aww! Little Legolas-elfling with a lisp! What an adorable, charming child!

This was defintely another success. It was touching and exciting. Finally, Legolas is king!
Jessi Tsuki chapter 18 . 1/26/2007
Legardo and Thranduil leaving made me sad, heart-constricting really. ( But the story and trilogy in general was very good, and I'm glad Legolas and Legardo somewhat made up in the end. ) Excellent work!
EolClowRidlley chapter 18 . 4/21/2005
I know its been a while since you finish this history, but i really loved it, that was the reason that make me get over my terror of showing my elementary english. so the point of this is just to express that it was great, i find it really funny and it has a interesting plot, i have to say that i see the characters the same way that you express them so there you have another reason because i love it.

Sorry for make you endure the torture of my review but it was unavoitable for me. Gracias
lulu belle chapter 18 . 2/5/2005
*blinks in surprise* It worked? The review thing actually worked? *blinks again* YAY! *does a jig*

Legolas: uhh, lulu belle *tapping her on the shoulder* I think Mirrordance would like to know WHY you are dancing, and why you are doing it in a review.

LULU: *stops, and stares at the author staring back* EE! *smacks Legolas* why didn't you tell me Mirrordance was watching!

LEGOLAS: -_-

LULU: Ok, well, First thing first. I am dancing in your review cuz when I tried to review FOR EVERY EVIL, IT DIED ON ME! My stupid computer would just freeze up and I couldn't work on that window thing. And as always, when I started yelling at it, IT IGNORED ME! I tried reviewing this after I read it and it worked! *begins to do jig again*

LEGOLAS: STOP! *music does the little scratching stop thing* stop the dancing and finish the review!

LULU: *glares evilly* FINE!

YAY! Another success! Me likey! Sad that Legardo had to leave and they really couldn’t' make up.. GREAT JOB WITH GIMLI! lol. Story was amazing, and I couldn't stop reading it! of course, then my homework suffers cuz I haven’t started it and it is 11 at night and I'm still glued to your story.. lolol. So, when that happens, I HATE YOU CUZ YOU'RE SO DANG GOOD AND I DON'T WANT TO STOP READING! lol. Interesting plot twists with the Forgotten Elves-I was waiting for them to be some kind of resurrected dead army. But one question: why did the little boy have the key? Was it because his parents found out about the orcs dealing and they wanted to protect middle earth from them? Or did they randomly find the key and heard that the orcs wanted it so they decided to never let the orcs have it cuz whatever the orcs want is usually bad? I don’t' know. But I guess I kinda answered my own question. Lol.

Yes, Three is a very good number. My FAVORITE/LUCKY number! lol. So that is why you have to write a sequel and another sequel to FOR EVERY EVIL! (lol. this is now switching to a review for FEE because I don’t' want to risk not being able to review the story-I read it all [and re-read the beginning] so I want to review it! lol)

Wait, might be better if I first say that I am back again, from when I was not logged in as lulu bell, and that name was taken when I logged in so now I'm lulu belle, I reviewed other stories by you with that name, and left. Now I am backing (and with better grammar and hopefully fewer spelling mistakes. lol). Yes. I am back, and sorry it took so dang long to finish reading For Every Evil, or this trilogy.

Now for my review for FEE:

I loved it! HOW THE HECK DID YOU COME UP WITH THE IDEA? I am serious, mellon in. When I really thought about it, forming the fellowship again, having them waking up from their reincarnations and having them defeat an evil, which is not very common. OR a very easy idea to come up with. I praise you for your creativity. I love their jobs you gave them in their new lives, the parallels you had. I think the characters are remarkably accurate. I did love when Legolas was called by Montes in chapter 27 about being part of the union and everything. lol. So much fun! It was an extremely fun story with Elladan and Elrohir. Lol. So much I wanted to say about that story, but I have forgotten it! Lol. Ingenious plot ideas for the next two stories, I am eagerly anticipating them. I liked Aragorn’s character, with the depart of Adrian Aarons. I am currently in the stage of holding on to being a kid forever, but yet I am very astute of the world around my at times. Can relate with him. Loved how you portrayed Legolas’s solitary, and his loneliness. I was wanting to know how in the world was he able to endure all of his friends deaths when he was in our world, having to say goodbye to them, but not being able to cuz he has to disappear so they won’t realize he is immortal. I did like having him as LAPD! Lol. I loved his and Montes’s joking. I found it hilarious. Especially the first chapter with his birthday, then him and taking his LONG leave and the chief looking for him and he’s not there and no wonder he never takes leaves.. All week last week, and probably until you come out with the next story, I will have random quotes from that story in my head. Like:

Freeze! LAPD! –did he really just say that?

Kiss the cook apron

I’ve got a prophesy to you! If we don’t’ leave I’m gonna piss in the car!

Oh Montes, a donut, you shouldn’t have.

I can’t believe you almost considered it [beer]-it’s an acquired taste, mellon. Can you picture me drinking a Perrier with the other guys?

Lol. I did that all from memory! Lol. And I finished that story last week! Lol. PLEASE, PLEASE write the others! As I said before, My favorite/lucky [actually, 13 is my lucky number, but I don’t think you’ll be writing 13 stories on this story line will you? No? Drat! Well, one can hope] is 3, and I am going crazy not having anything else to read! I wasn’t faced with this dilemma when I was reading FEE, and I’m NOT USED TO IT! WAAH!

LEGOLAS: *pulls out umbrella to block tears from falling on his head * just give her the chapters so she won’t “cry a river and drown the whole world”

Lol. Well, that is it mellon nin. That is all that I think I can say. I know you said you were planning on writing other stories before continuing on with this, and you didn’t want to disappoint all the people who flocked to your story and gave you a lot of fame.. lol. I make you a deal. You have one season before you are forced to write FEE2.

LEGOLAS: *smiling before whispering to author * agree and say that you are doing it as a month in relevance to the season of Australia, or Antarctica when they don’t have such season distinctions or as much as here.

LULU: -_- I hate you Legolas.

LEGOLAS: :)
Kathy-SFF chapter 18 . 2/4/2005
Just wanted to say I stumbled across your stories and read Exile and the sequels in one day (now my vision is blurred). I haven't read LOTR fiction in a while. Your stories show the intense friendship between Legolas and Aragon (and Gimilie) against a background of danger. Great reading!
joan chapter 5 . 1/29/2005
i love this-i've been reading the preceding fics too. i've always thoiught of haldir as a snob, and a prissy fellow who held his duty as a matter of GREATEST IMPORTANCE, well, i think you've turned him into a lovely character! it's so great and i have to leave now to do my HOMEWORK. ahh well, the tragedies of life...
SouthernRebelGal chapter 18 . 1/9/2005
I just finished this story, I read all three of them right after the other and I tell you i absolutely loved it. Very descriptive and well writen. Katy
kenzimone chapter 18 . 10/24/2004
I can't remember the last time I was left as touched after reading a fic as I was after completing 'Return', and so your trilogy. With the first sentence, I was swept off my feet, and simply taken along for the ride. And while I find myself hard pressed, and rather bored, at reading anything longer than ten chapters, I read the fics in this arc in one four hour sitting. And I adored every minute of it.

I found myself in love with the way your presented the characters, diving right into the action from the beginning; the moments of humor that spanned all three fics, and how everyone was so perfectly in character it made my heart beat just a little bit faster. I love the way Legolas carries his weight in silence, never wanting to be a burden himself, always giving a little more than he is willing to receive. How Aragorn truly *is* hope; how he brightens up every scene and serves as the link that keeps Legolas from slipping away. Elrohir and Elladan, who are delightful in their love for their family; Haldir, whose dry wit made me laugh more than twice; Thandruil, the loving father in the difficult position, and Legardo who managed to, by the last chapter, win both my symphaty and love.

The ending was absolutely perfect, and I thank you *so* much for such a wonderful read.