Reviews for Room of Requirement
Oh god! This was soo hilarious! I've been reading many depressing fanfictions for a while and this is exactly what i needed to cheer me up!
MarisaLynnRose chapter 7 . 4/22/2008
OMG I LOVE thet Watermelon Crawl it is such a funny song. I like the story... it is so wonderfully random.
Satan Barbie chapter 8 . 12/31/2004
*cries* How dare you? I guess the others are much better though... but it was still amusing...
MuGgLeNeT27 chapter 8 . 12/10/2004
if you don't think you're funny enough to do a humor story, then why did you start it? i for one loved this story as it made some of my bad days better. I'm dissapointed to see another good story get discontinued, though I shouldn't be talking since I'm stopping one of mine.

SalanTrong chapter 8 . 12/9/2004
i'm not going to read any of your stories, ever again! ! ! ! ! !
hahaha-evil chapter 8 . 12/8/2004
you can so rite humer storys this is one of my fav storys ples contiu it i beg of you\

Blood Tempest chapter 5 . 12/8/2004
malfoy scared of barney*blink blink* tell draco i love u u love me we're a happy family...hee he
Blood Tempest chapter 2 . 12/8/2004
hey i put tape over my mouth too!
Skyphoenix chapter 8 . 12/7/2004

Also, the plot/purpose thing is SO wrong. You might as well say that there isn't any point in writting on this site! The plot of this story is totally randomized as a bunch of HP Characters try to survive while locked in the room of requirement togeather! Purpose: To get the plot bunnies out of your head! (unless, what your trying to say is they went on vacation. They'll be back! They always come back!) Purpose 2: because it's a really good story! when I'm having a bad day, do you know what I do? I either read or go over this story in my mind OVER AND OVER AGAIN! IT MAKES MY DAY BRIGHTER!

How can you say that there is no purpose to doing this?

Other Authors and Authoresses! DO WE WANT THIS DISCONTINUED? WELL?
MiSSxMELON chapter 8 . 12/7/2004
Then you never should have started it.
katepotter13 chapter 8 . 12/7/2004
you are funny enough.. you need to believe in yourself... ive been waiting forever for this story and you discontinue it? i loved this story! it was so funny!
hahaha-evil chapter 7 . 11/3/2004
funky you shoud of keped snape
hahaha-evil chapter 4 . 11/3/2004
spin de botel
Skyphoenix chapter 7 . 11/1/2004
This was... Strange. but ya know what? RANDOMNESS ROCKS! WILL YOU HURRY UP AND UPDATE? School is so depressing, so I am turining to you to for laughs.
shanmo chapter 2 . 10/5/2004
Lol, that was very funny! I lubbed it, a little weired for my liking, but hey! I'll read it anyway! Well, off to read the next chapter!