Reviews for The Story of Severus
Phoenix Firefly chapter 10 . 1/9/2006
wow

this. is. so. good

i...geez i dont know where to begin...this is almost exactly how i thought of the lead up to the events were...there were a few things that i think happened differently, but WOW! did i mention that this is not only a fantastic story, but its fabulously written? And now one of my faves?

thanks for writing this!

Rock on, and i cant wait for book 7, to see how right our prediction was :)

Phoenix
Sad Strange Little Girl chapter 10 . 7/13/2004
Abso-bloody-lutely wonderful.

Simply corking.

One of the best stories I have ever read.
GooseLives chapter 10 . 7/5/2004
Well, I've finally caught up. This was brilliant and I'm kind of sad to see it end, but I know that will only mean more psychotically amazing stuff from you, Sue. I hope you didn't "chuck" James into the Grand Canyon. Snape owns my soul!
Dylan S. Thompson chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
Very powerful first chapter. I even got a little choked up during the last section.
Bluefurryelf chapter 10 . 6/30/2004
A very sad story. I think you've done an absolutly great job!

Will there be the possibility of a sequel? Perhaps 14 - 15 years later?
Sindie chapter 10 . 6/28/2004
Bravo! Wonderful story, Sue! So sad, though, so sad... *sniff, sniff* You are an amazing writer and really captured the essence of the characters. I loved how you brought everything together in a way that totally is how I imagined it had happened. Hopefully, one day, there will be reconciliation between Severus and Harry.
Amscray chapter 10 . 6/28/2004
"Living here in Jersey fighting villains from afar...

You gotta find first gear in your giant robot car...

You dig giant robots,

I dig giant robots,

We dig giant robots,

Chicks dig giant robots...Nice"
Camiiiiiiiille chapter 9 . 6/1/2004
AH MY POOR BABY HARRY! I dont want Lily and James to die! ITS NOT FAIR.. *cries*

AW Snape is so cute and heroic. Great chapter sue, and nice adorable Lily/Jamesness. I just spent the past hour watching all the yahoo movie clips repeatedly and dying. Im so going to the midnight show with a cape on, and Im kidnapping you and bringing you, whether your mom likes it or not D.
The Grim chapter 9 . 5/30/2004
interesting, very interersting. a good interpretation of snape though. i can imagine his and lily's relationship in school a possibility. good thinking, good writing, and continue! :)
clay aiken chapter 9 . 5/30/2004
*cries* stop it. don't kill them. no.
Ahlam chapter 7 . 5/30/2004
I like it, what the hell i'm i sayin? I love it!

camille u like daniel radcliffe? SICK, SICK! i think the posters for the third film Ron looks so much better than Harry. Well anywayz Camille don't pay attention to me.

Ahlam
Camille.again chapter 8 . 5/10/2004
*stabs *
For the 8364764 millionth time, has cut off my review. So heres another D: (*attempts to remember first review*)
EK WHATS GONNA HAPPEN? I love Snape! Hes so cute 8D
Anyway, I loved the chapter! And you said it wasnt good (IT WAS WHORE.). I love that whole thing with there being no stars in the sky ah (GREAT METAPHOR)! Your a genius. Now update soon, or I will ambush you in math with a sharpened compass (you will be too distracted by Mrs. Kelly's astounding inability to teach to notice)
IM ENGAGED TO DANIEL RADCLIFFE!
Camille chapter 8 . 5/10/2004
EK WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN!
I
danaaa chapter 8 . 5/8/2004
i almost feel bad because your supposed to give a little bit of constructive criticism in your reviews to help but i never do.. it's cause i have none whatsoever. lol its like 3 in the morning and i'm delirious so i think i'm babbling but your story made my day.. i love it more and more with every chapter. and you really did make voldemort scary, i promise. and i heart snape. and if you don't become an author or a journalist or something when you get older i will not speak to you again. ah its so suspensful! you have to update more often.. now that ap is over you can ;) woot [i stole your word] i'm writing too much.. anyone who reads this must think i am insane.. but i am. k, i'm gonna stop this now. you know you love me
Sindie chapter 7 . 4/14/2004
Hiya, Sue! :) I actually read chapter seven a few days ago, and silly me didn't write a review. Bad Cyndi, very bad Cyndi! LOL! Anyway, I had been meaning to... :) Yet another great chapter by my awesome friend. I can't wait to see what happens next. Oh, the suspense we writers leave our readers! Aren't we evil? LOL! Looking forward to more!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »