Reviews for Why She Kept Her Head Down
Moon Stone Tiger Lily chapter 20 . 6/27
that was an interesting story, the ending was cute
Moon Stone Tiger Lily chapter 15 . 6/27
so wait, their dad is alive?
Moon Stone Tiger Lily chapter 14 . 6/27
15? I thought guns only had like 6 rounds o.O
MissDoctorYasha chapter 20 . 1/27
I really liked the story, you told it well. But I honestly almost stopped when you started the big fight scene. After Kagome took care of Naraku and was waiting for her step dad... That was COMPLETELY 99% ripped from the Catwoman movie. It made me so disappointed in you. The rest of it was pretty great, a little common for how the two were lab partners and such. But I liked the hood and how her secret identity played out. Overall good but don't steal movie scenes so blatantly like that again k
IceGuardian1218 chapter 13 . 12/31/2015
Tbh, this would be a great story of not for one very major loophole. You know you can call the police, right? What with stalking and raping and the clear abuse and emotional damage, the police has gotta believe you. All this stuff only happens because people don't say the things they're supposed to. But other than that, it's not bad a story; quite entertaining.
thedemonKZslayer chapter 20 . 9/19/2015
great story
there wasn't details about some important stuff
and it wasn't 100% with the characters
BUT it is an awesome story

AND I WANT TO POINT OUT THAT
NARAKUS FATHER DOESN'T HAVE A NAME
KinkieKittie69 chapter 2 . 9/13/2015
i like it so far. it dose peek my interest. if i find a chapter to make me squeel like the obsessed fan girl/boy i am . i shall review
RavenNM chapter 19 . 7/9/2015
This whole scene is from that Jennifer Lopes movie, "Enough"
marcyydarcyyy chapter 2 . 4/13/2015
I love how you used bub , I thought I was the only one that see that.
MarktheDork chapter 20 . 11/22/2014
This was. A really good story. Although I would have to say that there is a few things that I think you could fix it. But other than that it was great! Keep writeing
Kakashi911 chapter 5 . 6/20/2014
This story is to his for such short chapters and your put ins at the end are hella long and annoying.
Bloody White Roses chapter 20 . 2/22/2014
Really enjoyed your story ! I wore a hoodie almost everyday at school so this just related to me . The insults you used in this became my counter attacks to the everyday insults . I think that this may be one of the most realistic stories I've ever read . Thanks for everything .
-BWR
kakkn chapter 20 . 2/17/2014
I thought it was a great story and was impressed that you had kagome get training to fight for her family instead of having inuyasha handle it. :)
InuYasha-Twilugh chapter 20 . 1/23/2014
That story was amazing! I loved it. Besides the short chappies it was AWESOME!
mynameispaco103 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Hi! :3 I loves the story I really do it just like a couple things that kinda bother me like early in the story when kagome starts beating up kikyo it say kagome already knew some karate but later she had to learn kick boxing but if she already knew karate? And I felt like inuyasha was kinda weak in the story when kagome disappeared they were really chill about it but other then that I loved the story :D!