Reviews for Pretty Little Boy
apiegohome chapter 7 . 1/28/2016
Great drama, a really interesting coming of age story. It was really easy to understand Sora's turmoil and the whole thing was completely realistic. I particularly loved the corny as all hell ending - I'm a real sucker for romance. Thanks for writing :)
RukiRomance chapter 7 . 3/10/2010
AW! I Loved this!

It made me feel all fuzzy inside! The ending was perfect!

Much love and support,

RukiRomance
lexy the sexy chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
hehehe loved it! well I finally get to send u a review since am a member to this site ..yeah I read this story ALONG time ago... no muffin for u...

but I am gonna put this as add to favs.. :)
XaldinIII chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
I love it!
Innocent KH chapter 5 . 5/4/2009
Riku RAPED him? And he's not even opologizing or showing he's regretting it? He's complelty messed up Sora! And all he says is 'please be okay u pretty boy'?

*glare glare* :{ Riku u dummy...

Soraa :( He's turning into a dummy too Hurting his mum and Cloud like that. Argh..

CLoud - I love his scene at the beg. It was so adorable!

Ehm back to glaring and hand clenching and reading. Lol!
Innocent KH chapter 4 . 5/4/2009

...

...Right now...I really really REALLY hate Riku.

Like...am glaring at the stupid latop infront of me cos of him...

*glare glare* :{

Stupid Riku. Doing that to poor Sora. I love Cloud and Leon here. Sora's a gullible helpless boy. Stupid Riku for taking advantage of that.

*glare glare*

Hope Riku goes hospital after they fell in da water. That will calm my rage. Haha!

Sigh. Y am I so worked up on it? Hehe!

Anways, back to what I was doing before:

*glare glare frown* :{

Off to read da next chapter. Hope Riku stops being an idiot and drugging Sora. Wat kinda friend is he? Argh! Our innocent Sora!

*glare glare*

Sigh..I feel chillaxed now. Heheh! I let it all out .*

This story flows so well. And am only continueing reading just cos it's written so beautifully and am hypnotised by ur style of writng. OTherwise, I would've gotten frustred at Riku [which I am now] and left da story [which am not gonna do. Lol]

Off to read now :D

*Glare glare*
Rubyswordsmaster chapter 7 . 1/18/2009
oh man... that was an awsome story! you really brought out all the stops on what really causes people to begin to pull toward each other... and you made me cry! it has been forever since a fic has made me cry! and as mad as i was at certain points, i couldnt find myself really fighting it, for the way you wrote it made it seem that this was the way it was supposed to be and to accept it.

also, you were really nice adding in the epiloge! i would have been a bit sad, but still kinda satisfied with the end of chap six, but the last part really tied it together and made me go 'aww... now that is a happy beginning'.

thank you so much for writing and sharing it!
EternalSketches chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Wow, at first I figured this to be another cheesy fanfic about how super sexy riku is and how hes a god and omg he's so dreamy! But I was pleasantly surprised by the turn of events-not as shallow as i expected, very refreshing. And I like sora's personality here, he's adorable and ncie (like thats any new) but he's no pushover, and not as angsty as i expected.
whelmedwithaster chapter 7 . 11/19/2008
OMG! THAT WAS GREAT! The 6th chapter made me WANT to cry, but the last was soo sweet! I love your story's! They're great!
whelmedwithaster chapter 5 . 11/12/2008
aww, poor sora [ i don't really like riku in this one, but he seems nicer so far ]
whelmedwithaster chapter 4 . 11/12/2008
O.O OMG!
whelmedwithaster chapter 3 . 11/12/2008
This chapter wasn't dull ]
whelmedwithaster chapter 2 . 11/12/2008
haha, that's funny, when riku asked sora about had he kissed someone, sora was like, oh shit, i ain't lol

and yehh riku IS evil lol
whelmedwithaster chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
This story is really good so far! ]
DemonicStrawberry chapter 7 . 9/29/2008