Reviews for Nightmares
Ladyaloysius chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Very good character analysis of Caitlin and Tony. Liked it a lot!
Last.one.02 chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Nice story... Sad, but good :) .
Mirthless Laughter chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Aww. :/

Perfect, but very sad.
Tate Swak chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
You are killing me if you dont write more chapters! But still I love it! Because when Tony says:Maybe it's like falling in love. It can happen," he snaps his fingers, "like that." He nearly looks like he is falling in love with her or something like that :P
KayleighBough chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
This was really good. I haven't seen this episode yet, but you sumed it up so well it didn't matter. Wonderful emotion.
newfoundhope chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
aww, i wish you could continue this...i wanted tony to connect with her...*sigh*
Shannon Vega chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
Wow. Talk about intense. I mean, the ep was intense, but that last scene between Kate and Tony-talk about depths. And you captured that to a T. I'm hoping there's more. Please?
SammyBlack80 chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
This was really goodSammyBlack
cheezmunky chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
Damn girl! That was awesome. Totally in character and TATE! YAY! I'm a big Tony/Kate shipper and it's hard to find those kinda fics. Besides my own lol. This was awesome. Sequel? Pweeze. TATE sequel. I'll read KIBBS, but I really want TATE. :D
e-dog chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
This was very good. Your interpretation of the scene makes sense and it makes me understand that scene so much better. Thank you! Keep up the good work!
e-dog
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
This is good-let it play out if you can-because
I think this is a good talk it out between them
Kate/Gibbs!
Thanks for a good read-I hope there is some kind of resolution in the next new episode!
myself chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
Oh geez, you've done it again. You know, I'm getting hoplessly spoiled by you. I read some other fics and I'm like, 'This is pretty crappy,' but then I think, 'Well, that's mean, and they really aren't THAT bad.' You see? You're spoiling me. Please don't stop.
I like how you have just taken the existing material from the show and given what has going on under the surface. I also like the fact that Kate counts Gerald as a friend. Even though he had a bigger part in this episode, we still don't really know that much about him, and Kate seeing him as a friend is cool.
Well writen and tastefully succinct.
Christine chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
Great story, I love Kate and Tony stories. You are a wonderful writer.
AshCarroll aka ShadowDiva chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
Awesome! I think you really got into Kate's head and let us know what she was thinking. And, of course, being the Tony/Kate 'shipper that I am, I loved everything about it. Definitely write more!
Ash
Kimmilein chapter 1 . 3/3/2004
Wow. I think you have just become my most favorite author. That was incredible - a wonderful fic based on a wonderful epsiode. (Is it bad that I'm beginning to like NCIS better than JAG? Uh, oh...) Your use of imagery and incredible descriptive language (along with perfect usage of grammar) puts you above par. Keep up the excellent work!