Reviews for Harrys Relief
Daniel6 chapter 5 . 10/20
I hate it when the goat humper is right.
Jacob chapter 27 . 6/27
I that was a very good story while I was reading I would get really sad but then I would read the next chapter and a big wave of relief would wash over me because every thing would work out one way or another.
Mr. A. Nonymous chapter 18 . 5/16
Dammit, I was waiting for Harry to beat the snot out of Ron and maybe have Tonks help as well.

Great story, pointless as this Reveiw is as my only criticism is the fact that professor Moody would have a capital as its a name not an title, if that makes sense, so it should be Professor Moody. Anyway as you've already wrote this it's pointless and I'll just inflate your ego.

You are an epic writer with talent matched by nearly no one on this site.
Mr. A. Nonymous chapter 3 . 5/15
It must be a broom servicing kit! ;)
*innuendo intended*
akatosh117demon chapter 1 . 1/24
Tuskenblits chapter 27 . 1/19
When i thought tonks died i started bawling my eyes out.
Dave Cochrane chapter 1 . 1/3
Hi I haven't read your story yet but I did read you intro where you just say hi I'm sorry but I put my OTHER story on hold. But what you didn't say is I'm a selfish person and have just left you all in limbo so I can satisfy a mates Challange. Well good on you thanks from all those who you left in limbo. Now I shall start and read another story but no doubt that will only be half written.

EmberTheShark chapter 11 . 12/15/2015
I Must say, for a first time lemon this was not Bad at all, ive Seen better, but i myself certainly cant do better . gj
Guest chapter 28 . 11/26/2015
The best Harry Potter fic I have ever read! Good job cutie!
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 24 . 10/17/2015
You have ruined this story so spectacularly that I hope you never write another on FFN. Please stay gone.
TeganCappa chapter 22 . 10/17/2015
TeganCappa chapter 21 . 10/17/2015
This has started to go downhill fast.
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 2 . 10/17/2015
Let me guess what is going to happen. Either the get found out and Tonks starts to ignore Harry because "It isn't right" or Tonks calls it off before they're found out.
Guest chapter 27 . 8/29/2015