Reviews for Harrys Relief
datknight98 chapter 11 . 8/20
i dont care what people say or care but this fan fic is probably the best ive read so far
Greekfreek1 chapter 20 . 7/26
Really good story absolutely loved it what's the name of the sequel
Reckless chapter 6 . 7/20
You are a genius I love how you made Harry the DADA teacher I am now severely hooked on this fanfic
William Lught chapter 27 . 5/31
Brilliant job!
Dre chapter 3 . 3/5
The grammar is bad and it makes it difficult to read the story properly. I hope you've improved over the past 10 years.
Damon Fyrian chapter 27 . 2/27
You clever, clever bastard (or bitch, I don't know your gender)... Well played, using that to protect Tonks. Well played, indeed.
hogwartsfan1 chapter 12 . 12/4/2016
Since this story is complete I dont know if you can go back to change anything that I might suggest ... I believe its entertaining and enjoyable
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2016
hi
Fandoms4Days85 chapter 11 . 11/19/2016
Well that was one of the best lemons I've read
Daniel6 chapter 5 . 10/20/2016
I hate it when the goat humper is right.
Jacob chapter 27 . 6/27/2016
I that was a very good story while I was reading I would get really sad but then I would read the next chapter and a big wave of relief would wash over me because every thing would work out one way or another.
Mr. A. Nonymous chapter 18 . 5/16/2016
Dammit, I was waiting for Harry to beat the snot out of Ron and maybe have Tonks help as well.

Great story, pointless as this Reveiw is as my only criticism is the fact that professor Moody would have a capital as its a name not an title, if that makes sense, so it should be Professor Moody. Anyway as you've already wrote this it's pointless and I'll just inflate your ego.

You are an epic writer with talent matched by nearly no one on this site.
Mr. A. Nonymous chapter 3 . 5/15/2016
It must be a broom servicing kit! ;)
*innuendo intended*
akatosh117demon chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
LOL
Tuskenblits chapter 27 . 1/19/2016
When i thought tonks died i started bawling my eyes out.
1,379 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »