Reviews for Racetrack's Quest
BroadwayBabe4 chapter 8 . 12/21/2008
This was by far the most hilarious story I have ever read! I laughed out loud! and I Laughed my butt off! RENT rulz!
BroadwayBabe4 chapter 2 . 12/21/2008
This story is HYSTERICAL! I LOVE IT!
Nosilla chapter 8 . 2/18/2005
Ahahahahaha!

HAHAHAHAHHA!

Sweet and funny. I love it.
Account Deleted and Purged chapter 8 . 3/12/2004
*Sighs* I love the Princess Bride. _

*Gasps* Dak... That has got to be... The greatest birthday ever! AH! GOD! I wish that'd really happen! _ *Hugs* Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. _ I love you Dakki-kins! _ Don't think that this will ever be forgotten. *Clings* _

Account Deleted and Purged chapter 7 . 3/10/2004
Racina? HAHA! Oh God Dakki! I love you so frickin' much! _ But poor Racetrack. He's so clueless about the ONLY thin' I really want... *Eyes her lovely in his magician's assistant outfit* Pfft. _ Heehee.

Account Deleted and Purged chapter 6 . 3/9/2004
*Giggles in a frenzy* _ *Faints in front of all that is AirGuitar!Racetrack*

MATCHES! *Glomps* I love you! I love you! I love you! I wuv oo my widdle Matchey. _

I hope that rain isn't foreshadowin'... *Meeps*

Account Deleted and Purged chapter 5 . 3/8/2004
*Watches Racetrack drag himself across the floor* Are you gonna be alright?

Nuh-uh! Ain't no way I'm droppin' my Racetrack. *Shakes head* No siree! ...Heehee. The One Ring. _ HAHA! I love you Dakki-kins! _ *Hugs*

Account Deleted and Purged chapter 4 . 3/7/2004
Oh dear God. Dude, I'll be sin'in' the Racetrack Son' all the time now... Who's the prettiest newsie on the block? It's him! It's Race! _

*Gasps* DUDE! RIGHT before I got on, I finished up watchin' "Fools Rush In." Gawd, I love that movie. _

Aw, Race... *Clings* If this is gettin' you so upset and worked up, you don't have to get me anythin'. *Hugs*

LaurelCrowned1 chapter 3 . 3/6/2004
*laughs* great, as always. i loved michelle. it was very wittiful and cleverful.
Account Deleted and Purged chapter 3 . 3/6/2004
When did my sweet Airith ever hate you? Was it because I left her for you? *Pause* Oh. Right...

I think I may jump Racetrack right now! HE likes Springsteen! THE BOSS! WHOOP! _

*Gasps, gets shaky* A d-diamond r-ring? *Faints*

Account Deleted and Purged chapter 2 . 3/5/2004
*Gasps* I wanna puppy... *Sniffles*

AHH! *Cuddles the little Village People* Mommy? Can I keep 'em? _ Lovin' this more, and more Dakki-kins... Sheesh... When's YOUR birthday? _

Trolley chapter 2 . 3/5/2004
Lol, Village People! Yes! Great story! Here's your half-review...
Trolley
LaurelCrowned1 chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
*laughs* very brilliant! i found it very hilarious, and i'm looking forward to the next chapter. _
Account Deleted and Purged chapter 1 . 3/3/2004
JESUS CHRIST! Ho-ly shit! Do you realize I'm in head-over-heels love with you? This is completely a HUGE surprise! _ You silly goose. Thank you so much! How excitin'! No one has ever written me a birthday fic before, let alone one for my half-birthday... _ *Hugs* Don't be surprised if you get a proposal via review from me on the last chapter... _

Aw, silly Racey. You don't have to get me anythin'. _ Only YOU would be the perfect present. *Cuddles* Unless... *Gets pensive* A ride of Jack's sweet motorcycle would be cool. _

Dude. Me. Add. To. Site. I should give it a whole page on it's own... *Realizes how much work that would be* Nah... _ But I'm gonna add this to your other fics, m'kay? _ *Hugs* I LOVE YOU!