Reviews for Miles to Go
snowflakes849 chapter 23 . 9/17/2014
Oh! I really like your story! I know it's been a couple years since you updates, but could you try to get back into it and write some more? It's so intriguing and I wanna see how much more the girls reveal to the fellowship. Does Boromir forgive himself? And how does the power of the key flourish?
Guest chapter 23 . 10/14/2013
:):):):)::) hope that you will return and update new chapters here... i like it very much
Guest chapter 23 . 9/18/2013
:) Hope to see finished one day, I hope.
Guest chapter 23 . 7/31/2013
Still reading and hoping for more
bradsan11 chapter 22 . 4/12/2013
This story made laugh and sometimes sad but mostly laugh. I really wish you would update and finish this story. I already reviewed chapter 23 so I couldn't review again on that chapter.

Read it several times and still love it.
bradsan11 chapter 11 . 4/12/2013
Oh I love the pillow talk. "LOL
Steph chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I love your story, will you continue it
lostmagic564 chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
Got to im happy with this the elfs are being a little the top but im really really glad Grandalf doesnt know whats meant to happen. but im still pissed at the voices using them like that and then using them again instead of letting go i understand the void thing but still voices are at flaut for that not the girls ... god i dont know why this upsets me like this but if your aim for this story was to get then reader to feel for the main cast well done.
lostmagic564 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Grandalf is kind of an asshole in this... oh well be screaming at him wouldnt do any good i hope it gets better i hate pointless cruely on main char even if its for the plot. got to say i used to see Grandalf as good guy but atm his right up there with evil dumbledore for the greater good im going to to pray its only a misstake on Grandalfs part.
bradsan11 chapter 23 . 2/17/2012
Darn, why did you stop. I don't get it such a good story and well written and you stopped.

Please will you consider updating this one. I know it's been a long time but Hey it's still good. I really would like to see boromir and Dawn together. even if they don't come together I want to read more. So please this story needs an update.
T chapter 23 . 10/17/2011
I really like the story, please continue... It's time to update!
T chapter 23 . 10/3/2011
I really like this story. I do hope that you will begin to write more chapters (update) because it feels so unfinished and you want to know more...

Please... continue!
T chapter 23 . 9/5/2011
I'm waiting for the continuation...
Vicki219 chapter 23 . 8/23/2011
Wicked story so far! Please update ASAP.
T chapter 23 . 8/11/2011
It's been years since you updated! Are you going to finish this story? It's really good.

If not please, add Complete to the story.