Reviews for The Raven
Awesome story! I love the originality!
ForeverHedleyTrencher chapter 6 . 6/24
Thanks for writing this story, I enjoyed it. I'm off to go read the sequel now. :)
dianaanne chapter 6 . 5/13
This was hilarious!
misherukuro chapter 6 . 5/7
Good fic thanks for the read. ~,~
cztelnik chapter 6 . 3/2
Good comic relief! Btw, paintballs depending on size would kill a small animal if hit in the head - definitely knock them sideways...stings, doesn't quite express what a regular paintball feels like on impact.
WRose chapter 6 . 8/14/2014
Prince Itzal chapter 6 . 3/29/2014
Perfect ending
lilyflower101 chapter 6 . 1/5/2014
this is a great story so far. please write more chapters for it. thank you. :)
YamiYugiYuki chapter 6 . 8/16/2013
The end was the funniest part since the rat was actually pedigrew (spl?) . Great story it was funny after this. I'm going to read the sequal.
sub0chick chapter 6 . 2/8/2013
cute story, and just shows how vindictive snape is...siking trelawney on ron that way lmfao.
Hesperis chapter 6 . 10/30/2012
That was wicked! D I love this story!
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 6 . 10/5/2012
Lol, nice story
Seemed a bit rushed though
Rauma chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
LOVE the story, has been a favorite for a lonnnng time, but I found a plothole. Very small and not something everyone would notice, but it seems like the type of thing Snape would notice. Why didn't he scratch a message in the dirt or knock over an ink pot and write a message?
Bonnie Gaynor chapter 6 . 5/15/2012
Whew, what a wonderful funny story! I laughed so hard all my family is completely hacked off by now! xD Sevi the raven is a very great idea, I love it!
jules3677 chapter 6 . 3/27/2012
Very good. Loved the whole 6 chapters. Snape the raven ... inspired! Impressed you managed to keep Snape in character while a recovering raven. Never imagined Hedwig speaking like that, I always had him with a more refined voice. I liked yours though. Ron as the audience's voice was brilliant, telling everyone who Snape really was.