Reviews for At the Crack of Dawn
Warpwind chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
soo much bull***t. can't read anymore
major wallace chapter 14 . 5/11/2010
Reps chapter 8 . 1/21/2010
Egh you make Naru such a detestable character then fill up all the scene's and ruin the climax's because of her its a real downer
somebody51232 chapter 14 . 8/7/2009
This is a great story. I don't know how else to put it. The character and plot development really add on to the story. The only thing I can really say is good job, you really deserve it.
Andross chapter 14 . 5/7/2009

I have been one of those with you from the begining... used to read all your work, actually (particularly enjoyed the DBZ fic).

I'm glad you finally finished this.

And more so glad that i read it. Masterfully done, good ser.
Devlac chapter 14 . 4/2/2009

It's just so darn good from beginning to end.

This should be mailed to someone related to the original series and turned in to a Movie/Ova.

I can't think of anything more to say. The best fanfic I've read so far. Really superb piece of work.
Fayari chapter 14 . 3/12/2009
I'm not one to give a review often. Heck, I've probably only reviewed fics four times, ever, and I've been using this site since way before the start of the second millenia (though I've only set up an account much more recently). It's not that I find reviewing a waste of time. In fact, I hold every fic and author that I've ever reviewed to a higher degree than even those in my favorites and alerts page. I have certain criteria that I look for in every fic, and a fic needs to satisfy at least three of them to earn a review.

1. It has to keep me interested to read through it all, or in your case, up until the latest chapter in one sitting, no matter what comes up (with the exception of family matters). Trust me, I've read hundred-chapter, fifty million-word books before in one sitting.

2. The actual story AND plot AND main idea behind the story all have to be even remotely possible in the universe that it is set up on, yet written in a style that makes the fic believable and incredibly worth reading. This is the reason I don't really like fics where the characters of a series completely unrelated to vampires and werewolves suddenly turn out to be vampires and werewolves. I mean, come on!

3. The grammar and spelling in the fic have to be at a great level. Contrary to what some justify, merely understanding what the story is trying to say is not enough! Correct grammar and spelling considerably lessen the hassle of reading the words and give me more time to enjoy what the words are saying. I'm not saying that the fic has to have perfect grammar and spelling, just great grammar and spelling.

4. The depth at which the story delves into character and story development has to engross my senses to satisfy me and make me feel part of the story. Back stories and details are almost every bit as important as the main story.

5. Everything different from canon that happens in the fic must be something that I either personally wanted to happen or something so shocking that I never expected to happen but am glad to have happened anyway. The surprising presence of genres that you'd never expect in canon counts under this criteria and is definitely a welcome treat.

This fic has satisfied every criteria that I've enumerated, plus much more. A previous reviewer has stated that this fic had everything that a literary enthusiast would dream of, and I agree wholeheartedly with that person. I can honestly say that this is the best fic that I have read, ever. I never knew that I could be so engrossed in a Love Hina related story other than Ken Akamatsu's manga, but you've definitely proven your worth as an author.

Now if only you would update more often. I can't believe that I loved your story so much that I was willing to wait years for an update, but hey, it's no skin off my back. I've come a long way after I first saw your story in March of 2004, and five years for an update isn't that hard to wait through. In fact, when it comes to updating fanfiction, I'd say that I was just as bad at you. I can't seem to find the time to edit and update my own fics. Here's hoping that my books' readers don't have to wait five years for the next installment in my trilogy, just like I did with your updates. I'm working on it.

PS. I've only just remembered to put you in my favorites and alerts list today! I can't believe that I was able to follow your erratic update schedule without you or your fic ever being in my alerts list! It's nothing short of miraculous!
Nederbird chapter 14 . 3/9/2009
Alas, it's over!

But hell, this is got to be one of the very best Love Hina stories I've ever read, and considering your circumstances, finishing something as big as this is at the very least admirable. This story had it all: suspense, angst, action, romance, dilemmas, grief, humour and every other literary noun there is. Both characters and environments were vividly portrayed and the vocabulary is as rich as the Oxford Dictionary. Superb quality story, I say!

I remember tha when I read the first chapter of this story I just stared at all the text thinking: "Damn... this is just TOO long!", when I then read it all and started waiting for the next chapter I was all like: "Dear God! This is taking forever!", but hell, it sure as hell was worth all the time and wait it took to read this fic from beginning to end.

In a way, it's sad that it came to the end. One less thing to wait for, but it feels as if something went lost with that. However, the ending was just the kind of ending one would want after reading such a moving and suspense story. Often when I watch an anime or read a manga, there's this feeling of discontent that lingers days after I've seen it, I guees the Japanese are just really bad at making endings. Here though, I'm perfectly content, if not happy. This is just the way I hoped for the story to end. Still the best was everything in between... what is it they say: The most enjoyable thing with a journey is not reaching the goal, but the road there... it went something like that, I think.

Anyway, thanks a million for such an amazing story! And yet another million for finishing it! You should really get an award or something. :)

Med Vänliga Hälsningar, Nederbörd.
Shadow chapter 14 . 3/7/2009
An enjoyable end to a highly enjoyable story. Now do us all just one favor.

Never ever write a story again. We'll die of old age waiting for you to finish.
Seph6 chapter 14 . 3/3/2009
Thanks for finally ending this story. It took 5 years, but at least you finished. I am looking foward your next (if you do a next). But again really, thanks.
Impuresouls chapter 14 . 3/3/2009
All I have to say is wow, I have been with you since the beginning and always checked to see if you updated. I can tell you having to wait like two years for the story to end was worth it. Especially since now I"m going thank god! I now know what the hell happens, I do admit though with the way you were writing things in the beginning and the middle I was expecting something a lot more dark. Then again it is still a great story and thank you god for finishing it finally.
Starfire99 chapter 14 . 3/3/2009
Nice ending. Keitaro deserved to get laid after all of that. Though you might want to now put your story in the "COMPLETE" section since you finished it.
HarimaHige chapter 14 . 3/2/2009
Thanks for you hard work. It was two long years but worth it. Great story. Im glad that you finished it.

The part with Motoko was the best.
Vilkath chapter 14 . 3/2/2009
Always good to see a fic make it to the end, specialy ones like this where after nearly 5 years without an update I had gotten worried it was abandoned for a while there.

That being said I guess I am kind disapointed with the ending to a degree. After all taht big development into every one's feelings and relationships it almost seems kind anti climatic to just have Keitaro and Naru get together and aparently none the other girls from what we see right now.

Still considering how long this fic 'paused' when it got to the part where Keitaro was aparently 'dead' it still is nice to see it have some kind ending, even if it isn't all that I had hoped it would be.
Keikun4283 chapter 14 . 3/2/2009
Great ending for a great fic. The few years Ive been readin this fic was worth the wait. All the moments he had with the girls in this chapter was nice so Ill probably read this chap again. Well if you do post another fic depending on what it is Ill probably read it so see ya.