Reviews for Any Way the Wind Blows
MissusPotter chapter 8 . 5/2/2010
MissusPotter will now go OH MY GOD WHAT? and precede to search your profile for the link to the rest of this story as she is now panicking at the idea of it not being finished.
MissusPotter chapter 7 . 5/2/2010
God dammit, MissusPotter almost forgot to review in her haste to get to the next chapter of this... uh. Interesting story
That was a lame one. MissusPotter vehemently exclaims her apologies.
Anyways, I absolutely adore the fact that you used the Infamous Prank in this and now I'll read on.
MissusPotter chapter 6 . 5/2/2010
MissusPotter literally just had to google synonyms for intriguing.
She found "enticing," "riveting," and "captivating."
All of those lovely words apply to this story and that's all I have to say for now.
MissusPotter chapter 5 . 5/2/2010
HOLY CRAP.
This is a bloody good Remus/Sirius fic, isn't it? I sure think so
I mean. Er. MissusPotter thinks so. Yeah. That.
Here comes the almost-squeeing, I think. Let's wait and see.
So it was Severus. Strange. And then Sirius. INTRIGUING

In all honesty MissusPotter is having troubles forming coherent sentences and she must leave now to go read the next chapter. But first she apologizes for all these rather strange reviews...
MissusPotter chapter 4 . 5/2/2010
oh dear, oh dear.
MissusPotter is STILL quite baffled! He was snogging a random boy and then James hit him? All that happened in about a space of three lines.
I must go on to the next chapter (of this intriguing story, you witty, well-voiced author, you!)
MissusPotter chapter 3 . 5/2/2010
Now MissusPotter is horribly confused! And still talking in the third person!
Anyways. "Lips on his," what was that about?
I suppose I should simply read on.
Which I shall do, right, NOW!

oh wait, lies. I forgot to mention that this is STILL intriguing.

Alright. Now we're moving on
MissusPotter chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
As MissusPotter is still intrigued by the second chapter, she shall continue on to the third.
But not before adding that you seem rather capable of leaving chapters at acceptable cliffhangers.
You dirty rascal.
MissusPotter chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Having now finished the first chapter of this intriguing story I have a feeling I'm going to be sitting in this chair for awhile, if uninterrupted.
Therefore it is HIGHLY likely that you'll soon be attacked by an onslaught of reviews.
Depending on the outcome of the story, said reviews could involve squeeing, pissiness, fangirling, or a review such as this one, which is rather dignified and should be read in some uptight British accent, if you chose to acknowledge the fact that it sounds as such in my head, though I'm very much American.
I shall now precede to read the second chapter.
dragongirlG chapter 8 . 7/12/2009
Excellent story - I love your writing style, and the interaction between the Marauders is brilliant and genuine and witty.
TopKat chapter 8 . 12/7/2007
ack. wantmore! :0 i hope you updated further
Green9721 chapter 8 . 7/9/2007
i love it. Update, because i love this story... a lot
aturnofthepage chapter 8 . 2/21/2007
its 2007 and you still havent updated please hurry along with the story. thanks!
angelofplottwists chapter 8 . 10/23/2005
Are you not planning to finish this? It was very excellent, and confusing, but I think I can comprehend it enough...but. Remus/Sirius is very good. And this story made me laugh at almost everything said. Which is good. And now I am babbling. Which is a good sign for you, but not for me. I'll shut up now.
OCDdegrassi chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
good!
Randomosity101 chapter 8 . 5/1/2005
Long but worth every sodding minute of it!