Reviews for Death is the Way
Penglicia chapter 3 . 9/1/2005
I think Lily is pregnant. I like the Muggle prime Minister of Magic. Keep writing your story!
uhhhhh dude chapter 3 . 8/2/2004
good story
Synthiacat chapter 27 . 7/10/2004
Dude...

That was a freakin' awesome fic. That has got to be one of the greatest ones I've ever read.
Juicy fruit chapter 27 . 7/3/2004
this was so sad (sniff sniff)! Your a great write tho, keep up the great job!
RhiannonCat chapter 27 . 5/2/2004
Why Tonks! She is so cool. Make someone else go!
Natalie chapter 27 . 5/1/2004
i loved this story, i bet lily was gonna have another baby too. soo sad. i hope you update soon!
~natalie
bluestar8917 chapter 27 . 4/22/2004
OMG the end was so SAD! I mean...I know that that's how it was supposed to be...but still! ;( I hate sad endings...o well...I'm glad that there's another story up though. Now I can start reading that one! :) and it better be happier...:)
Pixi55 chapter 27 . 4/21/2004
Wish you'd writen more about Lily and Jame's last moments, that would be true tragety. Not that it wasn't quite sad enough. Can't wait to see the sequil!
Secret Lily chapter 27 . 4/19/2004
i stayed up late on a school nite reading your story. (Thanks for the excuse hehe) I read your prequel to this one before and thought i should give this one a try. I like how you made your version of the events. I still get a little sad each time Lily and James die. At first i was like, oh ok Harry's an orphan, but after the 4th and 5th book i wish they had lived. Sirius too. Keep on writing stories. This one was a nice one to read. Very enjoyable and kept you reading.
Good job :)
~Secret Lily
Lady of Masbolle chapter 27 . 4/18/2004
ending was brilliant. ur brilliant! is it up yet? ill go check. cya soon!
~Lady of Masbolle~
Lady of Masbolle chapter 26 . 4/18/2004
omg! that is evil! sorry, i 4got 2 put u rock at the end. im nearly crying! im so pathetic! u r the best!
Lady of Masbolle chapter 25 . 4/18/2004
stupid, idiotic bastard! HE IS SO EVIL! IF I WAS THERE I WOULDA KILLED HHIM! Poor lily and James and Harry! :'(! poor baby who neva gets 2 be born!
Lady of Masbolle chapter 24 . 4/18/2004
poor lily. i bet she'll be feeling sad, but james is prolly b happy right? THAT WAS AWESUM!
leatharegee chapter 27 . 4/18/2004
THEY DIED! DEAD! GONE! FINITO! WAH! Yeah, I knew it was coming. (Don't we all) But it's still so sad every time! Excellent fic! I loved it!