Reviews for Advent of Dreams
Cherryblossom snow chapter 13 . 5/26/2010
AHHH! PLEASE tell me ur continuing even though its been 5 years... T_T

Oh my gosh this chapter really got to me. It was so touching! each and every word was... ahhh! soo good!
Jitaeri chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Wow! I loved it when Cloud was dreaming! It reminded me of a trailer for some sort of scary movie or something, all the voices from his memories and all.:)
KittenKez chapter 13 . 12/6/2007
Liked it... So sad *cries*

Poor Cloud, he never gets a happily ever afta.

Or will he?

I suppose it depends if you update n if you will be kind or crule lmao
asga chapter 13 . 8/17/2006
I really love the story and ffnet is lack of clorith's stories, please continue this.
Argentus chapter 13 . 5/14/2006
Gah! I can’t get enough of this fic. Just reread it…again!

AC rocked, but this is an achingly beautiful alternate write Cloud-angst so well;his grief and his pain are so palpable and I *love* how it’s always in harmony with the vividly described scene. The Cleris scenes are just plain gorgeous- tragic and angsty in just the right places, and always beautiful. The most recent one was just…whoa *jaw drops*

I’m amazed at your writing style: you say what needs to be said, and pack a punch in just a few well-chosen words.

I hope you don’t give up on this fic, just ‘cos AC is long-released. I’m sure not giving up on an update!
Sweatshirt Shiro chapter 13 . 5/10/2006
Please continue soon!, I cant stand the wait!
Lems chapter 13 . 10/18/2005
amazing TwT ! how swet and touching fic!

please update soon . I'm so dying to read the next chapter cloud and aerith are just perfect for each other .
Sammi-chan chapter 13 . 10/15/2005
Wow, that chapter had to be the best chapter in a fanfic I've ever read between Cloud and Aeris. I saw FF7 : AC, and I cried twice because of these two :'( ::loser:: Keep up the good work! _ v
Joanne Beverly chapter 13 . 9/3/2005
I love this story! I'm sure you'll be continuing this, right? ;;
LastCetra chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
I like it. *reading more*
SomniumSeeker chapter 13 . 7/16/2005
Beautiful, as usual! I especially loved the old poetry at the beginnings and throughout the chapters. Definitely added to the tone of the story! I especially appreciate how you were able to evoke so much emotion, I could feel Cloud's love for Aerith, and you characterized everyone very well. You know what? I think you're my favourite Cloud/Aerith author. Thank you for contributing to such a surprisingly small fandom (sheesh, I could've sworn that they were the ridiculously obvious intended couple of the game). But is this piece over? I mean, it could end here, and that would be just fine and all, but if it kept going, I certainly wouldn't mind ;). Please write more! I am falling in love with your work.
CLAYTON chapter 13 . 7/12/2005
I LOVE THIS STORY. PLEASE UPDATE SOON.
Aerith chapter 11 . 6/30/2005
OMG! Your ff7ac writing is SO awesome, I luv the clerisness! Cloud*Aeris foreva!YAY!-
Jho chapter 13 . 6/28/2005
That was a really good chapter...really good. Please finish this :)
gerichung chapter 13 . 6/10/2005
Wah! *wails hysterically* UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! Look! I'm tearing! So hurry up and update or I'll strangle you! :