Reviews for Five Days In Paris
AnonymousGuest chapter 14 . 3/1/2013
awwww i liked it, really sweet:D
Night Dragon xx chapter 11 . 1/8/2011
love it , u have 2 carry on
megumisakura chapter 11 . 6/12/2010
update soon,please!

awsome story!
Angellia chapter 11 . 11/17/2009
Yay update!

Short chapter but I really liked the Buffy/Harmony bonding. Always had a soft spot for Harmony cause she's so damn funny, and she often gets portrayed badly in fanfics, so I'm glad you went a different way.

Really hope you update soon, I can't wait to find out what happens with Spike!
HalfBrachenDemon chapter 11 . 11/11/2009
YAY!

ADD MORE CHAPTERS!
Kina Kalamari chapter 11 . 11/6/2009
Erm...Great story, but the last chapter confused me a bit. Didn't she tell Faith and Willow about what happened with Spike at the end of chapter 10? So why was she just getting back and telling them AGAIN in chapter 11?

Anywho, before all that, it was a great story. Very interesting, and a good read. )
Tigermusic chapter 11 . 10/22/2009
still awsome keep it coming :D
housefangirl25 chapter 10 . 7/15/2009
really good story I was just wondering if you were going to continue?
Tigermusic chapter 10 . 7/15/2009
awsome keep it coming :D
Angellia chapter 10 . 7/13/2009
Aw poor Buffy and Spike, always screwing up their timing. I really really hope you update soon, i cant wait to see whats gonna happen next
Tigermusic chapter 9 . 6/1/2009
awsome..keep it coming :D
X.Buffy Lurves Spike.X chapter 9 . 4/24/2009
I love this story, everything about it so great. There's just a few things I noticed, that are simple mistakes to make, but also simple to fix. You're getting confused with your where / were and they're / their.

Where - a location

Were - "you were with him"

Their - possession

They're - abb. for they are
Angellia chapter 9 . 4/14/2009
Brilliant chapter! I really loved that they were kinda arguing about it in the rain on the top of the eifel tower, that's so romantic lol. Im so happy that you updated, this is one of my fave Spuffy stories out there at the mo. Hope theres more soon x
paper0clip chapter 8 . 2/18/2009
I hate how characters can be so dense. No matter where you look they all are...oh maybe he/she likes me...I will not say anything though, even though its completely obvious that he/she likes me too.

It's not your fault, because everyone does it, it seems...but then again. Isn't that not real life?
Guest chapter 8 . 2/5/2009
Man, I agree with Faith. Spike and Buffy just need to tell each other how they really feel. Spike's been coming close to saying it, but then again, Buffy can be rather thick at times... And I really hope Buffy just saw something at the wrong moment or something; I don't want Spike and Harmony back together! Unless, of course, the author orders it and then I guess I'll take it. Bad timing though! Just when Buffy was gearing up for the big feelings talk. I liked the rest of the chapter, too. Hungover!Buffy is almost as funny as drunk!Buffy. Okay, not really... drunk!Buffy is way funnier! And then I liked the part about them going to the Louvre. Though finding a time when no people are around like when Buffy and Spike were at the pyramids... very rare! There's so many people around that place all the time! But it is fantastic. And so was this chapter! I loved it!