Reviews for Hero
Chiorikizunai88 chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
That was so awesome! I loved it! So sad though but really good :D
moi-moi819 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
I enjoyed this story very much. I would have loved for Sesshoumaru to have some sort of pity, but that's just not in his nature. it makes you wonder how he got that way. or at least, WHO was Sesshoumaru's hero. My guess would be his father. But once Izayoi came into the picture, you can say that was Sesshoumaru's turning point...

Well, I'm ranting. The point is, I loved this. Good work.

MoiMoi.
Segumisama chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
oh my god this story still makes me cry when i read it Dx

it's aweosme. love it to death. brb grabbing a tissue :(
Vi chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
nice, but i'm pretty sure inuyashas fathers name was inunotashio, or something like that
SparklingSnowfall chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
*sob* You actually had me in tears. Poor Inuyasha. At least something good came of it. Souta has something like an older brother. *sniffle* Good job.

Snow
midnightwaters chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
This was such a moving story! You make it really believable too...about how Inuyasha used to worship Sesshoumaru and all that...it was so sad. And I absolutely love the ending.
O r i g i n a l chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
I know that this is an older fic, but it is one of the best I have ever read. Everything was very realistic and none of the characters were out of character. This sounds like it could have been an actual clip from the series. You truely are a talented writer.
Long Lost Dream37 chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
THAT WAS CRUEL, AND DIDGUSTING FROM SESSHOMARU!

HE'S A BASTARD SON OF A BIT* (at least in this fic)

*sniff* to much cruelty made me cry... you write wonderfully!
Jaime Snyder chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
T_T It's so sad! Poor Little Inu! I can imagine that happening, and it's so sad! Damn Sesshomaru! It's not Inuyasha's fault that he's a hanyou! Be mad at your father, not that cute little guy with the puppy dog ears! T_T

This was an AWESOME one-shot! AWESOME! I loved it! It was great! (wow, I've used a lot of exclamation marks, hehe).

Truly Wonderful!
animeanimal8 chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
i know its not true but that is so sad! TT
snowy chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
great fic!
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
damn, i love the last sentence of the flashback. it's cute. hero worship is cute. good ending. ja
m chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Nice, poignant piece. Good job.
issues09 chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
that was really good just amazing it was a really good story
TwilightSonata chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Really amazing story one of the most touching I’ve ever read. I will start crying at random intervals for days now.