Reviews for Round Two
Vera Steine chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
This is a really nice piece! I've only recently seen the episode for the first time, but you've captured the atmosphere really well! Keep it up!
Sash chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
Oh yeah . . . This is the way it should have gone. Very well written! You've got the characters perfectly. (Minor nitpick - since it's distracting in a short story - is that a typo in the last line? Or does Trip really say "one luck fella"?)
Anna Yolei chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
Yay! I love your fics, Penmom, even though T/T'P is no longer my favorite pairing. *Shudders at the thought of "Harbinger"* Can't wait to see more!
Little Red chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
He.
Oh, yeah, they're *totally* going to keep having sex and keep denying that it means anything and I will continue to be the happiest little camper on Earth. UST *and* they have sex! What could be better? This story captures it perfectly - taking off so well from their morning-after scene in "Harbinger" and the way each of them behave. Just great. Your characterization is bang-on and... just... he. Thanks :)
EyeCandy chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
Wonderful as always!
I like the whole Trip/T'pol thing! I was kinda mad when she covered her true feelings up with her insesitive vulcan mumbojumbo! "satisfying her curitosity, it ment nothing" WHAT FRIGGEN EVER! Oh she so totally jumped him! Ok. I have issues over that as you can see! LOL
Anyways! LOVED IT! you write so well!
keep it up!
Lee Goshabyn chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
Loved it. You flow so easily with the words. I am still laboring over conversation and thoughts. This was very cute and light. Liked it alot.

Goshabyn
LKinko chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
This is great. I hope they'll have something similar in the show/
A. Windsor chapter 1 . 3/5/2004