Reviews for Blood of an Enemy
kill snApe
I always new snape was a fucking perve for hermayonaise
Hermayonaise forever
BloodQueen chapter 19 . 11/15/2016
Is he dead yer(smoke)
Guest chapter 37 . 10/3/2016
I LOOOOVE THIS SERIES! *i cry*
️️️️️️️
K chapter 22 . 6/13/2016
Draco knows something is up with her, and he knows that it bothers her (this being her being a vampyre and ending up killing all of her meals) yet he doesn't ask or bother her about it because he knows she'll get mad, and that shows that he loves her no matter what. For example, he heard her admit to killing Ginny, but he didn't say anything to anyone and he didn't ask her about it
K chapter 14 . 6/12/2016
Omg that idiot
Guest chapter 29 . 6/16/2015
... When you're reading a pretty okay story with some questionable however intriguing subject matter, and then realize it's written by a 14-year old... Wow. I didn't look at the post date before writing this review, so i don't know how old you are now. But aside from a few grammar and format issues, this is a very creative and well-thought story. When you're like 25 you're going to be like, "I can't believe I wrote this at 14!"... For many reasons. ) anyhow, thanks for the story.
VIO chapter 21 . 4/21/2015
This was very creative.. Wow, that was.. A boring and dull response 0.0 Ok lemme mix it up a bit. DAT WAS SOOP CWEATED. Ps When you always put 'Your Lord and Master : Foamy The Squirrel' Its halarious because just read it again :3
keshagohain960gmail.com chapter 37 . 1/17/2015
u made me cry hell wat happened to draco i need to kno
zombiekins5948 chapter 37 . 10/20/2014
Thank you for the story it's was really good
Horsielikesapples chapter 37 . 8/18/2014
I NEED MORE! I just finished reading this and am so excited for the rest! This was one of the most unique stories I've ever read and trust me, I've read A LOT of Dramione stories. When I read the summary I wasn't so intrigued but decided to read it anyways. I definetly don't regret starting to read it. I was instantly hooked to it. I also never knew about vampyres. Are they your own creation or are they an actual thing (of course that is if all these sorts of things actually exist)? Keep writing, I love this!:)
WintersLeaf chapter 22 . 5/30/2014
Your story is great!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/10/2014
I wish hermione would stop snorting it's fucking irritating me other than that the story's pretty cool
RavenJynx chapter 5 . 11/30/2013
the set out is annoying me it's all in separate lines and I cannot read or understand It properly, it may be the reason why I have to stop reading this fanfiction alothough I do rather like it.

RavenJynx
Ariadne Le'Strange
Slytherin
Signing out to continue at a later date