Reviews for If I could only hear
kdavid323 chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
I definitely think you should continue this story! It's a great start and I am very interested. I even added it to my Favorites list.
GoldenAngel99 chapter 4 . 3/8/2004
I LOVE THIS STORY. I mean seriously its the fourth chapter and I'm completely hooked! I can't wait to find out who or what that voice is and how Spike and her relationship will develop. I like how you have Joyce as Spike's mom. (It's Jenny in most of the stories I've read.) Please update soon, I can't wait! :)
kori hime chapter 3 . 3/8/2004
o! good! i like! maybe u can bring dawnie to find her sister? (that is if the girl is buffy) keep writing! bye-e!~
Kate chapter 3 . 3/8/2004
This is interesting- I'm glad it's going to be something different from the usual high school flick. Write more!
Zediir chapter 3 . 3/8/2004
More. More of this. :) I like it.
And don't you dare ask if you should continue it. 'Cause you bloody well should.
Roz chapter 3 . 3/8/2004
Really love your story, can't wait till you get into it - the spuffy parts are soo good, plz continue to write it! :)
Shero chapter 3 . 3/8/2004
Please hurry and update! Its getting really intresting!
If I may suggest, bring in either Angel or Angelus for the villian. I've read some stories when Buffy dated him and she was very afraid of him.
Just an idea!
me chapter 3 . 3/8/2004
add more
irene chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
i love what you have wriiten so far. i can't wait to see were the story goes from here.
common chapter 2 . 3/7/2004
u cant leave it like that! post soon!
Kat chapter 2 . 3/6/2004
I really like this so far. I think it's a great idea for an AU and I hope you continue!
Brandy chapter 2 . 3/6/2004
Please continue, very interesting.
VampMeg chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
love the story so far! so keep it up!
lissy chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
deifnately continue! its wonferful to actually read well written fanfic, which this certainly is so far! its always nice to see that some people actually think about things before they write. I look forward to seeing this story grow, that is, if you decide to continue it, which i sincerely hope you do.
sweeto3baybee chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
i thinkn you should continue! continue!
182 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »